Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LadyLaylaLove - Southend  (Read 1826 times)

4 review(s) for LadyLaylaLove (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Shoeburyguy

This was around last September-October if memory serves, but just been lacking time lately to leave a review...better late than never though!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Layla's profile show up on AW when it was fairly new, most people in Southend know that it is like a wasteland here and most of the decent regulars have or are disappearing.

Fancied a bit of OWO and thought i would TOFTT as it was around lunchtime midweek.

Messaged her on AW and she was pretty quick and clear on responses, no issue with OWO and she said she did DFK too.

Meet was arranged for an hour later for a 15 min blow n go for £50, she gave me postcode and building name, text for door number on arrival.

Location was Kursaal estate, private parking and in one of the block of flats so not really a "public" location...but probably would avoid at night.

Got to flat, surprisingly clean, tidy and well kept. Layla is as expected, on the larger side, but a pretty face and clean (hygienic) and was wearing a nice little outfit

After a bit of friendly chit-chat and sorting out the paperwork, she lead me upstairs (yes, weird flat with 2 floors) to the bedroom, where she helped undress me along with some nice DFK. She seemed quite happy to do it and definitely seemed interested.

Onto the bed for some nice sloppy OWO, lots of attention to the balls and a lot of eye contact too which was good. She kept coming up to let me suck on her massive rack and some more DFK.

This isn't a big head moment but she kept saying "You are so fit" (I do run and gym a lot) and then after about 10 mins of OWO she said she was really turned on and did i want to F*** her?

At this point I thought it would be rude not to, so on with the bag and into a bit of missionary, doggy and ending with her on her back and me holding her legs up.

Finished in the bag the same time as her, was definitely a genuine one, which was a nice touch to a great meet.

Bit of friendly chit chat before i left, she said she hoped i come back again soon, I said me to...but unfortunately havent due to work always getting in the way  :D

Planning to go back at some point though, decent, clean meet with a nice girl if the larger ladies are your thing

Offline RudiUK

Thanks for the review. I'd looked at her profile but the blocked feedback and heavily edited pics were a bit of a worry. The fact that she's a squirter (if true) makes me very curious to try her out regardless.

Offline Hackneylad1

Thanks for the review. I'd looked at her profile but the blocked feedback and heavily edited pics were a bit of a worry. The fact that she's a squirter (if true) makes me very curious to try her out regardless.

Same here. Didnt like the filtered pics but there is one casual pic which looks natural. Then turned to the AW feedback and its blocked . Must be for  a reason so its a no go for me.

Offline transparent

Thanks for the review, sounds like you dipped in there!  :D