Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxxDaisy Outcall Cancellation  (Read 881 times)

32 review(s) for xxxDaisy (27 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline shooter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Based on the positive reviews and previous comms with Daisy prior to Christmas, I recently agreed a 2 hour hotel outcall with her. Comms were good, albeit she wasnt overly chatty on email, lots of "Thats fine, yes Im happy with that" etc. I guess she gets a lot of emails, so I thought that was fair enough.

Morning of the booking, I got:
-One email saying "Are we still on for today and can we only do one hour instead of two?"
-30 minutes later another email saying  "Have to cancel as not feeling well and that was the reason she wanted to reduce the time earlier."  :dash:

This left me with 4 hours to arrange someting else, which isnt easy, but I did set up a couple of options, but in the end I didnt go ahead with either and saved myself the money. I notice that she now has feedback for around the same date as we planed to meet, so maybe she had a better offer, or recovered very quickly.  :rolleyes:

She did apologise and offered to meet another time with a reduced rate. She did seem genuinely sorry and she seems like a nice girl on email, but also seems to have form for cancelling.

So I thought I would add this report for those thinking of booking and would recommend making sure you have a Plan B.  :hi:

Online RandomGuy99

You may find that her offer of meeting at a reduced rate no longer stands after you've given her a negative review.

Offline shooter

You may find that her offer of meeting at a reduced rate no longer stands after you've given her a negative review.
Maybe, but  there does seem to be a pattern of flakiness, so seems fair to warn others.  :hi:

Offline Hobbit

It's a shame as I had her on my HL, but I don't like girls that have a habit of canceling.

Offline Jonestown

From Daisy's AW profile:-

"....if you have 0 feedback or any negatives, I WILL require a deposit - this is non-negotiable. Please do not waste my time, as I will not waste yours"

Strikes me its Daisy not the punter who should be providing a deposit.

Offline Hobbit

From Daisy's AW profile:-

"....if you have 0 feedback or any negatives, I WILL require a deposit - this is non-negotiable. Please do not waste my time, as I will not waste yours"

Strikes me its Daisy not the punter who should be providing a deposit.

That would be a wonderful world if hookers paid us deposits to see us. :yahoo:

Offline shooter

That would be a wonderful world if hookers paid us deposits to see us. :yahoo:
Now, that would be good!  :D :lol: :D :hi:

Offline Gurgel9165

I was also stood up recently. Didn't consider writing a review since Daisy cancelled 2 days ahead of our meeting, which I thought was fair.