Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet.british.sub - Ealing Broadway W5 - Underwhelming not a sub  (Read 3583 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5333129) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only

Easy to book by phone when her profile was active, £150 for the hour.  Went off other good feedback here but I didn't feel the same way, either we didn't click or YMMV for this one.

SBS is British about 5'8" with a distinctive buzzcut, slim not skinny, B cup breasts and nice shapely legs.  29yo seems about right, but other profile details are off (G cup!)
Main profile pictures accurate, the curvier redhead could be her but not her current figure.

Location was a hotel 5 mins from the station with a delayed start.
She immediately stripped off completely except her bra, a little odd. Kissing to begin, mainly lip kissing with a hint of toothy LFK.  Sensitive to how exactly I touch her, with orders on what I shouldn't do :(

OWO with some eye contact, no balls action. Not full length but reasonable depth, with no hands technique throughout. Fine to have her head held and a brief face fucking.
Dom on to fuck her in mish before pulling out for CIM. Definitely delivered on that taking everything I gave her, swallowed down nicely, and sucked out every last drop  :thumbsup:

Intra round chat then some OWO to start round 2. However given a time warning :angry: - hmmm so delayed start comes out of my time.
Should have just finished in her mouth from OWO but seemed a waste not to fuck her again so jacketed up and did her in doggy. Depth restricted and also getting nothing from her, plus the rush factor now playing on my mind.
And another hotel girl with no tissues / wet wipes! I hope this is a trend that doesn't continue.

Maybe earlier reviews skewed my expectations, but naming yourself sub also leads me to presume a certain type of meet.
If I'm being very generous there were parts that make me think she'd be a good SP if you gel, but the less good parts mean clear negative overall for me.

My Ratings
Face 6/10
Body 7/10
Personality 7/10
Service 5/10
Comms 5/5
Location 3/5
TOTAL 33/50

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline bluegene

Offline Tony Blair

Thanks for the review.  Good one.

B cup breasts

AW Profile says G Cup, Natural Large.  That is a long way from B.

Offline Shadow314

No shower at the end?

Didn't bother as not liking the chances of getting a fresh towel.

Offline ollielon

this profile was off for a while I think ... she was on my hl back in 2021