Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Sweet Aria - London Docklands - Not so sweet  (Read 1572 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7162578) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Socrates50

External Link/Members Only

I’d love this to be a positive review.
But it isn’t.
Saw Petite Sweet Arias profile and thought maybe just maybe there was more truth than fabrication to it. Of course not. I turned up at a fantastic new flat new Blackwell DLR stop. I was hopeful … seemed very upmarket. Went up to the flat and met Aria who of course was nothing like the picture … she was even hotter !!! … no of course she wasn’t !! She was wearing see through bra and panties, so I saw she had big breasts and ass but simply wasn’t pretty. It’s the prettiness I value, the rest is immaterial to me, as long as not fat. I said I wouldn’t stay. She insisted I see her flatmate, so of course like an idiot I think ohhhh maybe this will be the girl in the photo. No !
This time an unattractive blond. So I walked. Didn’t try for a plan B because I felt let down and didn’t want to be let down again. Oh it was £30 extra for CIM.
The hunt continues.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PilotMan

Sorry for your bad punt. I'm in the Wharf tomorrow, and had my eye on her,  but thought it probably was a B&S. You saved me the effort of having to find out.  :hi:

I'll probably end up punting Kamilla, who I've seen before.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 10:45:49 pm by PilotMan »