Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MISS_TANYA_TURNER - Nottingham (Touring)  (Read 3058 times)

23 review(s) for MISS_TANYA_TURNER (17 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline CJames01

Cost: £90 for 30 Mins

Comms: Short notice booking via text and responses were fast. Received a phone call on arrival to the hotel directing me where to go.

The girl: Early 40s, mid-height natural blonde. Photo gallery is accurate, though likely some filters applied. Wore a black lingerie set. Very chatty and down-to-earth, talked her way through the meet and asked what I wanted throughout whilst directing the flow.

The meet:
  • Kissing: DFK
  • OWO: licked and kissed down my body, before sucking and licking my balls. Oral was good, not long enough time spent doing it though
  • RO: responsive, made her cum hard like this and got her a second time shortly after with the added help of a wand. (Another satisfied customer...)
  • Reverse Cowgirl
  • Missionary
  • Doggie style
  • HJ
  • Cum on tits

Score: 7/10
+ No rush, let me stay another 15 mins until I'd finished
+ Great VFM and no BS
+ Enthusiast service delivered with experience
- In hindsight I would have liked a longer blowjob
- Not my usual type, little connection

Offline JD1

Nice - not come across her before. Good review. Hopefully catch her at some point. :thumbsup:

Offline GoldTop

Good review. I think she almost used to be Notts permanently a few years ago (might be wrong) but now only visits.

Offline CJames01

She seems to tour a circuit and comes back regularly.

Offline Stongwee53

Ive seen her around quite alot on aw think leicester was her old punting area, never really had the urge to make contact. She looks alot different on her new profile pics than the old ones she had up that are in here gallery. Sounds decent

Offline Maverick1138

She is a good one, tits are sagging quite a bit but she has a wonderfully slutty look and does well to turn you on

Offline Bat

OP - I noticed you said the photo gallery was accurate but there’s quite a few different looks there - especially between the main 3 profile pics and the free image gallery.

Is there any 1 or 2 pics that you’d say are most representative of how she looks at the moment?

Offline CJames01

OP - I noticed you said the photo gallery was accurate but there’s quite a few different looks there - especially between the main 3 profile pics and the free image gallery.

Is there any 1 or 2 pics that you’d say are most representative of how she looks at the moment?

Yeah fair point - I would say the maid outfits and top row far right one in the blue gym gear. Would suggest there’s a filter on or it’s been retouched.

Offline Bat

Yeah fair point - I would say the maid outfits and top row far right one in the blue gym gear. Would suggest there’s a filter on or it’s been retouched.

Great, thanks for this :)