Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Woman - AdultWork  (Read 754 times)

7 review(s) for Sexy Woman (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

damiankingston747

had seen psoitive reviews on External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

I was in chiswick a few days ago so I contacted carmen to see her. She picked up and asked her whether I can see her in 45 minutes for an hour meeting, she agreed. I asked her whether she can have shower with me and also a dress request. all agreed and asked her for location. she said premier inn on bath road.  i know bath road and thought how many premier inns can there be.. started driving and found on google there are a couple, i asked her to text me her postcode. By this time I am driving to see her. 10 minutes go by and no text. called her and she cut me off after a ring so may be some maid has come in to clean or something so thought will call her back.. by this time I am on A4 getting close to airport. text her again politely asking for postcode. another 10minutes go by, and i call her.. she cuts off again. waited around 15 minutes and called couple of more times to each time she cut me off. got pissed off and left

sent her a message on AW as below as i wanted to give benefit of doubt in case something bad had happened. as of now, no answer

"
hi, just wanted to hear your opinion or your view before leaving a review on UKP about our chat and attempted meeting today. we spoke on phone and you agreed to see me. i was driving and kept msging you and trying to call you but you didnt pickup. you didnt even reply back, doesnt everyone deserve that courtesy? how would you feel if someone booked and didnt turn up? i am not jumping to conclusion but if I dont get a reply then I have no choice but to think that you are wasting some peoples time and others should know about this risk before they head down to see you. i had generally seen positive reviews and dont want to unnecessarily harm your reputation.

thx
DK
"
word of caution to fellow punters and in one of the recent positive notes after i posted a caution, others have warned of their bad experience..

may be admin can move those bad feedback to this post as well