Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AdrienneFitSexy & SweetSexyCherry Interactive Duo - Covent Garden  (Read 4670 times)

81 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4682445) (81 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
38 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6301887) (30 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Davey80

Adrienne:
External Link/Members Only

Cherry:
External Link/Members Only

Prompted by a recent review that included interactive lesbian sex between the girls, I booked these two when I was in London for work last week as this has been a bucket list item for me for years.

Cost:   
£360 1 hour In-Call

Comms:
Excellent: all done via WhatsApp messaging. Responsive and prompt

The meet: 
Location in Covent Garden.  I did had some difficulty with both entry and exit as there is a "hidden" smaller gate to the left of the 2 large iron gates but got there in the end!

I found both girls welcoming and very sexy. Adriennes large enhanced tits and nipples were nicely done.  I also liked Cherry's C cup(?) naturals and large responsive nipples.  Both girls had great bodies and peachy asses. 

There followed an hour of interactive sex: 3-way FK, the girls kissing together and sucking each others tits.  As I am a risk averse punter, I was sheathed up for an excellent OW session with both girls then watched as they went down on each other in turn (I don't do DATY either) which was a great new experience for me!

Missionary sex with each girl while I played with the other.  Both pussies felt reasonably tight to me.     

All in all a great experience and bucket list well and truly ticked off.   I think they'd be a great option if anyone wants to try an interactive duo.

Offline monkmarvey

Good review, sir. I know they are quite pricey but as an occasional treat, really worthwhile experiencing.
2 of the most beautiful working girls I have met - and to have them both on their knees in front of you is my idea of heaven...

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Thanks for the review! I've been looking for a new duo. They sound good!

Offline dizietsmae

Good review, I think a duo with these two lovelies is on my list now  :drinks:

Offline dfg

Now that does look fun

Which one would you say is the most up for it / delivers the best service?

Offline Davey80

Now that does look fun

Which one would you say is the most up for it / delivers the best service?

If I had to choose one I’d say Adrienne shades it in terms of attitude but in truth I was happy with both of them really.