Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Paris0 - Great punt! - Cambridge  (Read 3014 times)

12 review(s) for Paris0 (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline BisexualPeeper

External Link/Members Only

£130/60 minutes

Booking:

Called and booked with a 90 minutes notice and agreed a time at her place. She was very polite during the call. She gave me a postcode and I called her when I had parked about five minutes before the scheduled time. No waiting and very good directions to her flat

The girl:

Gorgeous french-senegalise woman with a beautiful african face and a very tight and curvy body. Her arse is round but not huge and her waste is tiny compared to the body, great proportions. She welcomed me in lingerie. She wears a wig, as expected, but that didn't really put me off. Fluent in English and French and a good attitude overall. Also, she's a 34-year old intelligent woman that can hold a conversation, which is great for me being middle-aged.

The sex:

We started with some cuddles and light kisses, and then after licking her whole body I went down on her for and for about 15 minutes. She tasted fresh and natural. She was become more responsive with time and at the end she had some violent convulsions as she came. It was real and very satisfying. She then performed uncovered oral on me, deep throat and tongue play. I had to stop her after 5 minutes to save me from cumming and then she got on top of me for a while and we continued on doggy style, which was great. I had that amazing arse and a tiny waste to grab on. I then came all over her tits. By then we were 40 minutes in so we spend the remaining 20 minutes naked in bed cuddling and chatting.

Overall a very good punt and good value for money, considering her amazing body, attitude and skills. She said she'll be back end of April.

Offline GingerNuts

As per her profile I've added Cambridge as the location of the meeting, shout up if that's incorrerct.

Offline BisexualPeeper

Apologies, my omission, that's correct.

Offline ptt67

I think this must have been the first time in quite some while since she last visited Cambridge. I have seen her on three occasions, the last one being around 18 months ago. I think she’s adorable and her body is stunning. I had a fantastic time on each occasion. My only comment (and I pointed it out to her too) is that she is nothing like as tall as the 5’6 she claims on her profile. She is actually very diminutive - I would estimate no more than about 5’...she’s tiny! I love that she’s so petite but don’t go see her expecting a girl of 5’6!!

Offline frankbolton51

Profile suggests she's still in Cambridge, is that right? And where roughly is she located?

Offline ptt67

Each time I saw her was in a different location but always somewhere central - just depends on what suitable accommodation girls can find. Her number is showing, so why not simply contact her and ask??

Offline Maak

Did you see the lady in the profile?Are her pics accurate? Other reviews claim her and her mate who she works with switch profiles, so sometimes you might end up with her friend.

Offline ptt67

I have definitely seen Paris on several occasions - she used to use the name Coco. She usually tours with her friend Kelly who also has a profile). Kelly is much bigger! I believe they sometimes pass themselves off as each other depending on who is available...it hasn’t happened to me as I always ask specifically to speak to Paris - she knows me well now - but certainly sometimes it has been the other girl who answered Paris’s phone!

Offline ptt67

Oh and yes the pics are accurate, they are definitely her, only as I said earlier, she is much shorter than 5’6!