Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria.secret123 (Wychbold)  (Read 1113 times)

1 review(s) for victoria.secret123 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

bod666

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Rang the number on the profile, talked to an eastern european lady who said she needed 30 mins to get ready and to call her from outside to get the room number.

I turned up, rang the number - phone switched off.  Hung around for 15 mins - phone still switched off. Gave up and went off for my plan c punt (this one was plan B!) Not a good day.

I think this girl is genuine as she is verified on aw and was allegedly booked into a hotel (which I was sat outside for a bit today) - unless it is all one big piss take.

If this is any indication of the service on offer then I was probably saved from an even worse time.

Still a bit strange all the same... 

Offline James37

Interesting. I only put this lady on my hotlist a couple of days ago as a potential plan B - she was in Nottingham at the time.

Dodo

She is just the way I like them and is on my 'to visit' list also so shame you had a wasted visit and she gets a warranted negative. What was hotel like? Typical budget maybe!

bod666

It was the holiday inn - a regular hang out for WGs round here. Hopefully someone will get to see her and actually get to sample the services.

Offline curry

They tour the country last time she was in a hotel near Solihull. I went to see her and at the last minute she would not answer her phone. I waited about 20 mins then went to plan b (the pub)  :drinks:

I guess that they just tell everyone to turn up then its first come first served only speculation on my part.

She does look fit though and that’s why I was going to gamble a Romanian. However no feed back to date? :unknown: