Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thais Mai - Brazilian - Gallions Reach - B&S  (Read 469 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7127840) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only
447513763097  /  07513763097

Found this one searching for alternatives to another SP I had already noted for interest.  Pics didn't pop on Yandex and they looked as though they may well have been shot here in UK.

Was expecting the typical Brazilian response to an enquiry about services and extras but was surprised when quoted 80 for FS, RO and OWO for 30 mins and all in for 120 ph.  Directed to a new build block of flats on the waters edge near Gallions Reach.  A little suspect but what the heck.

Things started heading South when I was kept waiting on arrival despite comms suggesting she was waiting.  Collected from front door by a petite 5'3" blonde with too much foundation and lippy that was too dark to be flattering.  She led me back to the apartment with all doors but one closed off a small hall.  She gestured to the bedroom thru the open door and followed me in so it looked like she was going to B&S, I said I was here for Thais Mai and showed her the picture, she called to her friend thru a closed door and then began an awkward waiting for another 5 mins whilst she was "doing her hair".  To blondie's credit she tried to make nice whilst checking her phone.  When the other girl finally opened the door to the other room she too wasn't "Thais Mai".  She was slimmer, she had a dark South Asian colouring to her skin rather than mahogany tan, long, black, curly hair.  Both girls were 25-35 in pretty good shape, body tattoos and attractive in face but both clearly weren't bothered about the work.

Walked.

Note the number used appears on several AW profiles for Brazilians in the Canning Town, Canary Wharf, Becton catchments.  Be wary of all as despite both girls met being pretty enough to use their own pics they don't appear on any of the AW profiles for these areas.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jimmypopp

She is a looker and was on my radar too. There are a lot of brand new profiles around this area ATM, so good intel about the phone numbers.

Are those other 2 on VS or any other sites?

Offline LLPunting

She is a looker and was on my radar too. There are a lot of brand new profiles around this area ATM, so good intel about the phone numbers.

Are those other 2 on VS or any other sites?

Didn't bother looking in VS but the blondie said she had a profile on AW too.
Kuck's Browser extension is great for spotting duplicated numbers provided you don't delete the browser cache between sessions or periodically save and reload the extension's cache.