Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mika Brazilian (TOFTT - B&S P&D: OW, FS) in N8 (Crouch End)  (Read 1053 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6966265) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online tantraman

I found myself at a loose end in Crouch End last week, and so snuck onto AW for a ‘Search’ within a one mile radius, and Mika Brazilian came up. Due diligence made it clear that this AW profile was part of a mobile Brazilian B&S brothel set-up, but this didn't deter me, and I was treating this akin to a Soho walk-up … simply put, I needed to unload, and to be frank any receptacle would do nicely at £40 for a P&D …

Links:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

… and Googling the displayed mobile (07522361989) also brings up …

External Link/Members Only

Logistics:

Back and forth texts with either maid or pimp was quick and affable. The time I requested with barely 20mins notice was instantly agreed, again pointing to inevitable B&S to any available WG at this brothel. The postcode followed, and I walked to it, being instructed to text on arrival.

This brothel occupied the top floor flat above a commercial stretch on main road. The main door off the pavement is inconspicuous, but the road is busy with footfall and passing traffic. It’s at least a 25min walk from Turnpike Lane tube station, but the 41 bus gets you there in around 10mins; parking is controlled til 1830.

The flat is unkempt and grotty. The lounge stank of cigarette smoke … and a thin curtain divided half the space, behind which I spotted a dubious double bed. Fortunately, I did my business in an actual bedroom, which was fit for purpose with a double bed and dresser. I didn’t bother with the shower, and doubted I’d feel cleaner after being in it anyway.

Looks:

As you can see from the screenshots below of the links above; all the WGs are fucking different! …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

I thus of course had no idea which one I'd be offered. It turned out that I was offered two young Brazilian beauts in that stinky lounge, but neither of whom were any of the WGs in the links! One was a taller Size 10 buxom bint, and the other was a shorter Size 6 petite filly … both were cute and smiley, and busted out hourglass figures … I opted for the little one.

Services:

On entering the flat, a swarthy fella (either security or pimp) let me in through the door; he didn’t say much, but knowingly smiled and ushered me to sit in the lounge. He then called for the girls; as he disappeared, they both entered in bra and panties … both all smiles and shashaying their bodies for me to look and pick. I felt bad having to choose, as both were eminently fuckable, but the petite WG floated my boat that day. I never asked for her name, so I’ll call her ‘Mika’ anyway.

After Mika led me to a bedroom, we confirmed the ‘quickie’ … and she asked for £40, which I duly handed over. As she popped out to stash the cash, I quickly undressed. Mika returned, and started prepping condoms, lube and wipes on the dresser, as I sat at the edge of the bed, legs akimbo. I pulled her away from the dresser and engulfed her tight little body into an embrace between my thighs and arms … and twanged of her bra and sucked up her soft natural B-cups, whilst feeling up her juicy peachy ass. I enquired about kissing, which of course was “Extra, Baby”.

A few minutes later, Mika guided me to lie back, pulled off her panties and knelt between my splayed legs, ripping open a rubber. Although I knew the answer, I still asked about OWO … “£20, Baby” … so, on the rubber slipped. Mika dropped down to worthy OWO … tight and swirly, and quite sportingly able to take in most of my 5.5” length … there was balls-fondling, but no balls-licking and I didn’t ask.

After 5mins of solid OWO, I rose up to suck-up them lovely titties … but soon enough Mika pushed me back down to climb aboard; no lube needed in the event. Although in CG, she actually balanced on her feet, and wonderfully bounced up-and-down on my cock … her tightness and gyrations were quite a bit awesome, and I had to slow her down for fear of cumming too soon. To distract, I rose up into a sitting fuck with Mika … and she was light and lithe enough to pump up-and-down on my lap, as her tits alternated in my hungry mouth. I knew time was soon gonna be up, and besides I could feel my sap rising within this lil’ nymphette already, dammit … so I asked to wrap up in doggy. Mika duly obliged, head-down and ass-up at the edge of the bed … I stood behind and slipped into her tight snatch. Holding on to her perfect peach, I jack-hammered my way to a jerky finish. Excellent!

Pulling out, Mika rose to wet-wipe the filled condom off me, and handed me more wipes to clean up. As I did so, I watched Mika wet-wipe her pussy and tits, and simply slip on the same bra and panties … I doubted there’d be much more clean-up than that, euurgh! Anyway, some basic small talk, as I dressed up … a double kiss at the door, and Mika left me to make my way out, shouting out at an unseen person that I was leaving. I had been done and dusted within 14mins.

Conclusion:

If Mika had her own AW profile with her own photos, this’d scrape a Positive P&D, despite the dubious setting and her dubious hygiene; for £40, what’s not to like, I say! But who knows who she is and where she’ll be next … and moreover I realize that I was a lucky fucker on this occasion and got my end away well, but I may not be so lucky fucky next time.

All in all, I wasn’t duped and I knew that I was embarking on a Brazilian B&S brothel walk-up operation, and as such I rate this Neutral … because I may indeed risk a punt here again, if they’re still around, as I would be delighted to fuck this lil’ minx again, but who knows?

« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 12:35:10 pm by tantraman »

Online tantraman

Apologies, Chaps :blush: … I’m too late to Modify, but I meant to type OW in relaying the Services; to reiterate, I did not receive OWO :timeout:

Online LLPunting

Thanks for checking this one out, she's been on my watch list for months, just never convinced or convenient to go see.   :drinks:

Your VS ad matches pics to Lisa Sexy Beauty External Link/Members Only on 447935459914 /  07935459914

Another profile I've also been keeping tabs on.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 08:33:06 pm by LLPunting »

Online tantraman

Your VS ad matches pics to Lisa Sexy Beauty External Link/Members Only on 447935459914 /  07935459914

Good spot, LLP :thumbsup: ... and that mobile also links to varied weblinks with varied SPs ... it just goes to show how rife these latina B&S brothel set-ups now are! I guess as long as one knows to treat them akin to Soho walk-ups, their £40 for a P&D ain't that bad a punt :music: