Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Lonely Essex boy in need of advice  (Read 1993 times)

Offline Jackdaw1973

Hi guys

Long time reader first time writer and was looking for a bit of help and advice. I am new to the game and looking for recommendations please.

I am looking for

Under 30
Within 20 miles of Romford Essex
C cup or larger
Around the £100 mark
Good gfe with great oral skills
Clothing now this is the bit that I find really hard and frustrating. All I want is someone in heels and stockings (I know it's corny but it does it for me) and I find that really hard to get for some reason
Don't care about dress size but someone around the 5'5 height as am only short and don't really want to be standing on a box to kiss her :)

Any help or advice you can give would be greatly appreciated

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

As no ones replied then perhaos your requirment dosent exist. Just do a search on Adultwork ;!.

Offline Jackdaw1973

Thanks watts for your reply. I have found loads of girls but just wanted a bit of feedback from someone rather than picking one at random. I have heard quite a few horror stories and don't really want to waste my hard earned cash if I can help it

The happy one

Thanks watts for your reply. I have found loads of girls but just wanted a bit of feedback from someone rather than picking one at random. I have heard quite a few horror stories and don't really want to waste my hard earned cash if I can help it

What you are looking for is out there and at 20 miles puts you into Central London so more choice there

But you are a little too narrow in your search as at £100 for the hour in our area it will pretty much be an Eastern European and very few local ones give a shit about what you want and more about getting your money and fucking you off

So wisely choose

Offline cunnyhunt

If you identify specific profiles you are interested in then you may get more advice. Some move areas so a punter could of seen someone you are interested in but not at the location you are looking.

Offline cunnyhunt

Ok I see many Rom with low hourly rate but feedback states extras to pay.

Some neg feedback with the usual dispute "he was violent" so it is obviously all the punters fault she was shit. Others have same profile giving many positives including 2 on the same day 2 minutes apart  :rolleyes:

None of these I would book but that is my taste, I would ignore any with a neg feedback.

For the rest you will have to take a chance.

Or have a wank.  :hi:

Offline Jackdaw1973

Thanks for the advice will be a bit wiser in future now I know some of the things to check for

Offline cunnyhunt

Check feedback, AW is shit but you can cross reference the feedback against other girls and you start to get a feel for whether it is real or not.

If the hourly rate is £70-80 then for sure there are going to be extras.

Not all Roms are bad but the good ones are few in number.

essexmat

Offline mikehunt

Seen this girl in Brentwood on a number of occasions. Gorgeous, her owo is amazing & very enthusiastic. Really loves sex. Might be £30 more that you're looking for but it is worth every penny if you ask me.

Offline Jimmyredcab

If the hourly rate is £70-80 then for sure there are going to be extras.

Almost certain in my opinion ---------------- despite what others may say to the contrary.    :hi:

Offline Jackdaw1973

Thanks for all the help guys I really appreciate it. I don't mind paying more if you get your monies worth I just haven't had a great experience so far so really wanted to pick your brains to see where I am going wrong. Should I be looking for someone a bit older as they would be more consistent ?

JV547845

If you're not just going to make the trip to London to see a well reviewed gold standard girl in her early mid 20s then I would say yes, someone filthy in their late 20s early 30s even, that you vaguely like the look of will see you right.  If it's your first punt I would really concentrate on getting good service over someone who's photos appeal to you.  Photos are uploaded to adult work because they are flattering by definition.  Maybe 1 in 10 girls looks as good or better than her photos, and very very often they're curvier. 

Offline Jackdaw1973

Thanks JV do you have any personal recommendations in the East London Essex area?