Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Julie - Miss69 London - Notting Hill  (Read 794 times)

Offline Jeffe

External Link/Members Only

Will start by caveating my neutral rating as I was having an off day due to some personal news. In hindsight I should have postponed the punt so would say YMMV. However on reflection the meet didn’t get me out of my personal “funk” so believe a neutral is still fair based on my experience.

Gave Julie a go after reading a positive review on here. Booking made through a newish agency, Miss69 London. All done via text fairly efficiently so they are legit if anyone had any doubts. 1 hour incall, £150 paid no extras.

Location was a short walk from Notting Hill Gate tube. On a main road but the basement flat entrance is relatively discreet with a bit of cover. Julie’s room would have been the lounge so was a decent size, kept very warm with heaters. Bath/shower down the hall so had to check that the coast was clear. Everything clean etc so a decent location.

Julie greeted me with the usual hide behind the door. The photos are a decent reflection on who you will meet. Think the one in the black sheer lingerie is the best likeness (where she has her hand across her chest). Stated age of 24 is optimistic, I’d say early 30’s more likely. She’s perhaps a touch taller than the stated 5’ 4, slender figure with particularly nicely toned legs (perhaps an athletics past  :unknown:) couple of tattoos (one on her thigh another on her back). Nice fake tits that feel good to the touch. Overall if you like the photos you’ll be happy.

Greeted with a peck on the lips and ushered into the room and took care of the fee. Her English is very limited so not easy to chat deeply. She suggested a shower after I’d undressed so we headed to the bathroom. Her profile suggests a shared bath but think this depends on how busy her flat mate Cara is (shared bathroom rather than en suite). My experience was a pretty functional wash rather than a sensual experience. She was thorough but a touch heavy handed although she did give a bit of owo. With my distracted mind and this fairly functional rather than sensual start I wasn’t fully engaged (but like I said more my fault than Julie’s)

We returned to the bedroom and lay together for some kissing. Now I’m a fan of quite sloppy DFK but I couldn’t get in sync with Julie. She swished her tongue a lot, around but also bizarrely side to side. She was also a bit full on, it put me a bit on edge as the tongue swishing was a bit relentless. Some will be happy but we just were not aligned at all. She gave me a literal breather by moving down for some OWO. Her technique is decent, no teeth and she shows plenty of enthusiasm. Her ball licking was also very good although she didn’t go for rimming and I didn’t request it to be fair. I was struggling to get into the punt with other things on my mind. Got her to lay next to me and try and get the kissing working again. But she pretty much looked like she was asleep and jabbing her tongue down my throat (think she was tired, perhaps a touch under the weather, so we were both a bit “off form”).

Decided that given my mood it was probably best to progress things a bit so a mix of OWO, ball licking and HJ got me over the line. Slightly off putting she spat off to the side a few times during OWO. Came via HJ in the end. Cleaned up and she offered a massage. At this point this suited me. Massage was ok but not mind blowing. She did try and instigate round 2 but it wasn’t happening for me so I got her to stop. She seemed a bit relieved as she was pretty tired. We went for a shared shower (functionally washed) I then dressed myself (no laying out of clothes or assisted dressing like some Thais offer).

So very much a neutral for me although this was probably primarily my fault. On reflection I didn’t give her a lot to work with and she did try and instigate round 2 etc. Julie’s a nice girl, attractive and tries to deliver a good service (she seemed a little crestfallen that I didn’t seem to enjoy things). But we just didn’t “click” it happens and as ever YMMV