Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Karinna Latina - Hemel Hempstead  (Read 4822 times)

32 review(s) for Karinna Latina  (31 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Caledo

External Link/Members Only

Saw Karinna back in January so apologies for only putting in a review now as been busy with the day job

* Logistics:
Quick to reply once I got her attention, but she's not keen on WhatsApp calls FYI
  • Tried messaging on WhatsApp, but a few messages got blanked, which led to me trying to call her on WhatsApp, which she was not keen on as she indicated by messaging back on WhatsApp, but eventually got a time and date sorted for the next day, which I confirmed in the morning of the day of the meet
  • Was given a road and detailed instructions on how to get to the flat once I arrived
Apartment, a short walk from a local supermarket (5 mins away)
  • Bathroom with usual amenities
  • Bedroom and bed was fit for purpose
* Looks:
Tall in heels and resembled her pics
  • Stood around 5' 8" without heels and around 6' with heels on; great, gym-toned body, decent bolt-ons
  • Spoke good English
* Cost:
  • £200 for 1 hour
* Services:
Came in from the cold and was greeted by her warm, soft body in a sexy lacy lingerie set and heels, which accentuated her tall, athletic figure. After taking a quick shower, was greeted by her voluminous lips and tongue as FK and soon DFK commenced. Pressing our bodies up against one another, she soon took off her bra and panties, as I felt up her perky, round behind and stuck a couple fingers up her wet pussy. I was soon at full mast from this really good foreplay. Positioning her on her knees against the bed, she started HJ, then enveloped between her ample bosom, which was great, before OWO BJ and rather energetic face fucking, lots of gagging and spit, which she took like a champ, before CIM and she went to the bathroom to clean up.

Returned to snuggling on the bed and exploring each other's bodies, couldn't help myself to more DFK and with her fit body at my disposal, I was able to get round 2 started. Quick HJ and OWO BJ and the dom on, started in missionary with full access to DFK and her fully pumped-up rack. After taking a good pounding where she matched my energy from below with lots of dirty talk that got me going, but may be too much for some. She also made good use of her long legs, which were first wrapped around me, before I pushed them up either side of my head for some deep pounding, again taking it well as pussy juices were flowing. I wanted to finish with her on top so switched to CG and she rode like a woman possessed, coming down for the odd FK and smothering my face with her rack, and I ended up blowing my load in the dom with her on top. She collapsed on top of me with both of us covered in sweat and fully satisfied.

She left to get us some water and we ended up having a surprisingly decent conversation and didn't feel rushed at all especially considering the main event had passed. I eventually indicated I had to go, had another quick shower, and finally sorted out the paperwork at the end, another surprise I must say as usually this is the first thing sorted out. Left with a warm embrace and a last taste of her tongue, before departing to a cold winter evening having spent around 1h 20mins in total there.

* Overall:
Great, energetic punt with a fit body who can give as much as can take, who doesn't clock-watch and seems to genuinely enjoy getting to know her clients both physically and in conversation. Definitely one to return to when I am in the area.

Online PilotMan

She's got a lot of energy that girl  :kiss: :crazy: :dance:

Offline DoorDash

She's got a lot of energy that girl  :kiss: :crazy: :dance:

*had*
Seems she’s taking a prolonged hiatus from the game.

Offline mynameisjeffp

The ONLY girl I would happily fly from the other side of the world to come and visit.  ;)

When back in the country and if I see the green light up, bookings will be made  :D :thumbsup:

Offline DoorDash

The ONLY girl I would happily fly from the other side of the world to come and visit.  ;)

Wow … you either have awful taste or really need to get out more!

Offline JonasG

Lol.

Yeah, she provides a great service but facially I've got quite put off by her the more I've seen her. (4/5 times I think I've seen her)

Anyway, looks like she's back.

Offline JonasG

Yeah, basically.

In my review I descibed it as sexy but not to everyone's tastes sort of Amazonian type look.

But, the more I've seen her it seems to have striked me lol.

Offline GreyDave

Wow … you either have awful taste or really need to get out more!

Sorry mate looked at your reveiws  :hi: but the WGs youve reveiwed are ....as Gazza said "Two Baggers " in the looks deptment but maybe you wuz wearing dark glasses :cool: ( cause Rose tint wouldnt of helptd much :cool: )

Anyways she has a HUGE clit which Ive been lucky enough to lick  :P :P she can be a bit up and down ,  I saw her ages ago now and I was not really up to the sort of shagging she is more than able to do she is super super fit for a WG and could easily tire out a few blokes in a GB session if ever she did one ;)

Offline JonasG

Yeah, she's undoubtedly a great fuck.

Always worn out even after 1 round lol.

Offline Bornslippy

So...manly face, quite well built, and a huge clit...are you sure its not a really small cock? Lol
Wonder if she used to be a bit of a gym head...steroids?

Online PilotMan

Wonder if she used to be a bit of a gym head...steroids?

I think that was the case - IIRC someone mentioned that she said she used to be in to roids.

Offline DouglasReynholm

I think that was the case - IIRC someone mentioned that she said she used to be in to roids.
That would explain the wide jaw. I wouldn't say manly, I've no complaints about her, although I haven't seen her for years now.