Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: cinderella-rose - Marble Arch - Sweet & Sexy  (Read 1631 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7032343) (20 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline speedygonzal

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After seeing the recent number of reviews for this girl, I thought I'd better jump on the bandwagon before it's too late.

Communication: It was very easy in my case. I texted her the day before just to get an idea of ​​his communication and location and the next day I texted her with the time I was planning to go. I think she manages the reservation herself.

Location 5/5: Very close to Marble Arch tube station.  The building, the Flat and the room were very OK. right in front of Hyde Park on a very busy street. She lives with another girl because when I was leaving I can heard and saw the other Punter shoes when I was leaving.

Girl: 5/5: Young (early 20's), sweet, gorgeous milky white Romanian with an amazing body. Nice ass, Perfect Natual Size Tits for her body, Looks younger in person than the AW pictures.

Service: 5/4: £90 for 45min. Nothing to complain about, maybe she lacks some experience (which is good I guess for her age), mainly in the OWO, which is included in the price BTW.  The position I enjoyed the most was  Cowgirl. She really put a lot of effort and energy into it. She had very limited English but I managed to have some conversation, She was very smiley and friendly at all times and very sensual when needed.

The only reason I won't be back is because she only gives very light kisses (but I knew that beforehand) I'm more in to proper GFE. But I left with a smile.I think it's worth it for the price,  if you're a bit tired of the more experienced providers this will help change the routine a bit and also remind you a little when you were young   :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 03:22:08 pm by speedygonzal »

Offline tantraman

Girl: 5/5: Young (early 20's), sweet, gorgeous milky white Romanian with an amazing body. Nice ass, Perfect Natual Size Tits for her body, Looks younger in person than the AW pictures.

... said pictures collected here :music: