Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amira Squirting Teen Barking  (Read 2773 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6902508) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline milfhunter67

External Link/Members Only

Met Amira this week. 50 for 15min OW.

This is another odd one and another new experience for me. I've tried to meet her a few times now and her comms are all over the shop. Sometimes she replies straight away, sometimes you're waiting forever.  Never really answers the phone until you're confirmed with a time. Anyway agreed a time and price and when I get there, she calls me, and despite the profile saying British, she's got an American accent. It was pretty convincing so I do believe she's actually American. Claims to be from Chicago here for Uni. Anyway she says she's gonna be 5 mins while she gets ready, so I say fair enough. Ten mins go by and nothing so I call her back, she says sorry babe my landlord and the BT man have just turned up to install the WiFi.. I'm thinking oh for fuck sake.. then she says well, I can do a car meet if you want. I know a spot.. she directs me there while I'm driving so I can scope it out and I agreed to meet her there. She's a BBW black girl with absolutely gorgeous tits. Face isn't the best but anyways she climbs in the back of the van and strips completely before giving me a very good OW experience before even asking for the money   :D

This would have been a neutral or even a neg due to the shitty comms on a couple different occasions now, however I would say if you actually manage to meet her she's rather attentive and gives a fairly good blowie. She was also asking if I wanted to fuck a few times, so she's pretty eager once you're in person, hence the positive

Offline Meow

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review
You obviously punt, any reason for not posting any reviews?