Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Virgin Tight Pussy  (Read 2390 times)

Offline Lambada

If she's a virgin then I'm the pope.

Offline jonjo29

Been with her 3 times when she was Melinda. Very cute and tight little pussy. But after meetings kept getting txts from her (supposedly). But from the style of the txts it seemed to be from another person. Asking how she did, what should I do etc etc. I'd be wary about the woods though. Might be a camera around somewhere.

Offline NotTooOld4It

If she's a virgin then I'm the pope.

I think she means she's as tight as a virgin.

Offline MasterChief

Whatever she meant, she has gone now :(

jack-chan

Been with her 3 times when she was Melinda. Very cute and tight little pussy. But after meetings kept getting txts from her (supposedly). But from the style of the txts it seemed to be from another person. Asking how she did, what should I do etc etc. I'd be wary about the woods though. Might be a camera around somewhere.
[/quote

where was she based as melinda

Offline psychosis

Had a meet lined up for this morning with this girl. Good comms and seemed genuine. However got called off this morning by her citing husband being around. Never a good sign as it suggests husband has no idea of his other half's activity and potential for him to find out and track punters down

Offline MasterChief

Seemed right up for it to me as well, right up to the point she cancelled

Vwepunter

Exactly the same happened with me, booked for tomorrow cancelled tonight as working early tomorrow morning, I smell billshut.

Offline MasterChief

3 out of 3 she wont make much money LOL

Vwepunter

I got the feeling it was not a woman texting me, hence why they only accept texts not calls, not sure what the script is.

sentinel

The script on her AW page reads along the lines of :  Meeting outside for daytime fun in quiet woods in the Washington area during daytime, dependant on the weather. No incalls or outcalls. Book by text only.

God knows what you would be confronted with- irate husband or boyfriend,voyeurs, a gang of muggers, the Old Bill etc etc.

Doesn't bear thinking about.