Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Norwich - New Oriental Lady in City Centre  (Read 2060 times)

Offline the_exile

VS - External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 mins, FS

There are quite a few reviews for this place, it is about 10-15 mins walk from the St Stephens roundabout. Phone number on the VS ad, I found calling got a reply where a text didn't. It is one of those rotation places so the girl I saw has most likely gone, as usual pot luck who you will see. Given that I will keep things brief.

The girl I saw was very friendly, quite tall for a Chinese lady and I thought nice looking. In her 30s I would say. Service was good, a nice feel of each other after we'd stripped off, then she put a condom on me and sucked me as I lay back on the bed. A few minutes of this and I was wanting to get inside her, so we changed around and I entered her as I stood leaning over her. This felt good - she was quite tight - but got a bit uncomfortable for a while so I asked her to move around so I could get on the bed properly and then got back on top of her.

I fucked her like this for a while getting a good rhythm going, then got her to turn over and did her doggy style, which again felt very good. I finished off by asking her to get onto her back again and then fucked her with her legs over my shoulders until I came. Disentangled each other and cleaned up, was offered a shower and took one, then had a bit of a chat with her as I got dressed. She said she lived in London and was working in Norwich until the end of the week. She helped me finish dressing and sent me on my way with a nice hug.

This was a good sex session with a friendly woman - the drawback of this place (other than the random aspect) is that is really a bit of a dive. The bedroom itself was OK, clean towels available and the shower worked (and was hot!) but bits of the building looked like a DIY project that had been abandoned. The bed has definitely seen better days and I was half expecting a spring to come bursting out of the mattress, the noise it was making while we were fucking. I think it would be very obvious to anyone else in the house what we were up to!

Offline oli7474

Thanks for the review. I've been here a few times and it's a massive gamble who you get. I once had Cherry out of there before who isn't a looker but a good fuck. It is a bit of a dive and for £10-20 more you can get someone who has a nice hotel or apartment.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Thanks for the review. I've been here a few times and it's a massive gamble who you get. I once had Cherry out of there before who isn't a looker but a good fuck. It is a bit of a dive and for £10-20 more you can get someone who has a nice hotel or apartment.

Did you share this at the time?

Offline the_exile

I think this was Oli's review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=345698.0 ? Interesting, so is it the case that Cherry is the mamasan? I think from other posts on this place that she sometimes does the odd shift herself and is good at it!

Offline norwichfunseeker

I think this was Oli's review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=345698.0 ? Interesting, so is it the case that Cherry is the mamasan? I think from other posts on this place that she sometimes does the odd shift herself and is good at it!

Thanks, appreciate the clarification,  for some reason id thought it was st Benedict's. 

Offline the_exile

I haven't been to the St Benedict's place but in the photos on their ad on Gumtree it looks way smarter than here - but not sure if you could get FS there.

Offline norwichfunseeker

I haven't been to the St Benedict's place but in the photos on their ad on Gumtree it looks way smarter than here - but not sure if you could get FS there.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=370682.0

This review states its on offer there.

Offline the_exile

Oh yes, hadn't noticed that review!  :D