Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _NAUGHTY GABRIELLA_ Norwich  (Read 983 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7131748) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline Tomcat007

External Link/Members Only

I saw her recently Norwich/ Mile cross.

The house/ apartment is fit for purpose... a dam noisy bed.... I parked around the corner.

The girl has pretty face... pics are accurate although probably a couple years old.

I paid  80 for 30min plus 20 owo.

Hide behind the door tippical greeting.
She was wearing the little black dress with all the holes on vivastreet video.  No underwear.  I followed the sexy little ass upstairs.
Papper work done.
I got undressed
She had a cool song playing on her phone and she was dancing a little kinda bit so I got in behind her and joined in and had a little moment with her feeling her up I lifted her dress and played with her pussy and tits which are average size. She has really dark nipples with large areola (a slight turn off for me)
She then turns avoiding kissing only little bit of light.... she sat on the bed and applies flavoured lube and starts giving me owo with a good amount of eye contact.
I asked for 69 which was provided I played with both her holes which she didn't seem to mind.
I nearly popped and asked her to stop. On with the rubber and started slowly she pulled a face like she was uncomfortable and was trying to do the typical thing of not allowing me full penetration I told her to relax  I'd go slow... which she did and soon we were both enjoying the noisy bed... a few different positions ended in doggy emptying in the little bag with my finger in her ass. Which she again didn't seem to mind.
All in all a decent punt in my opinion.
I'd see her again