Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady_Red_X - Glasgow  (Read 1716 times)

22 review(s) for Lady_Red_x (19 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Punter789012

Meet for an hour for £100

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw the green light was on and had been keen to meet her so sent a text away and got a quick reply. Agreed a time and got all the details.

Location is I assume a well known hotel at Glasgow Quay, messaged her when I arrived and waqs told she had to come down and meet me to take the lift up. So was waiting outside the lifts with workers going in and out a cupboard next to me and didnt really feel comfortable. Also when she arrived in the lift I wasn't the obly person waiting so got to ride with a nice family on their holidays  :lol:

Looks wise she makes me think of your mates mum type. Not bad looking but not a stunner but wouldn't say no. handed the money over and we both got undressed and wow. She has an incredible pair of tits, I really wasnt expecting them when I first saw her so got to work playing with them. Then she got to work on some OWO and it was incredible, she really knows how to use her mouth and hands. Returned the favour with some RO which she really enjoyed. On with the bag and she took a good hard pounding in mish, another pain in that hotel is the weird bet set up as there is a wooden beam above the bed that  hit my hed on during it. Came in the bag but she was keen for me to get it on her tits but I couldnt hold it.

Had a clean up and a nice chat, she is very friendly and easy to talk to. She tried getting me up for round 2 but wasnt happening. Offered a shower which I delcined and left amanging to take the lift myself on the way down. in and out in around 55 minutes but not rushed out.

A big positive from me, one of my most enjoyable punts to date and will certainly be back. Only thing that might put people off is the hanging around for her to come down in  the lift, was waiting 3/4 mins and its a small area so cant sit anywhere or blend in.