Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bethany of Diamonds  (Read 1662 times)

Offline Musicman

External Link/Members Only

Finally the chance to meet up with Bethany. Top floor, quayside, basic but clean and tidy flat. Comms great as usual from Diamonds. Don't know what the fuss is about with them. Door opened to a great looking girl. Petite yet shapely, more of an 8 than a 10 as her pic and profile suggest. Bleach blonde hair and huge lip glossed lips.  Dressed in see through top giving glimpses of the most perfect arse. Gorgeous view. Biz out the way and onto great kissing, more passionate normal kissing than deepthroat. Much more enjoyable with little lip and tongue sucks. Onto RO which tasted great, not a hint of any odour which I'm a little finicky on. Sweet as a cherry. SO responsive and enjoyed. She requested a couple of mins calming down time after she came then onto fantastic owo. Again very passionately given, eye contact, ball sucking the works. She asked how I'd like to cum? I replied in her mouth and she obliged a couple of minutes later like it was a glass of pimms. Took the lot. flopped on the bed together with a very loving cuddle and a chat. She even washed the lipstick off at the end. Really super girl, bright, honest and gorgeous. No clock watching at all, in fact over ran to which she said don't worry. A real gem of a find and I hope she sticks around a while.

Summary

Comms 10/10
Flat 8/10
Bethany 9/10 ( tan would have been a 10)
owo 10/10
RO 10/10
GFE 10/10

Would I go back 10/10

Offline toon972

6.45-7.45.The girl on phone started at 6.0,so she blamed other shift for not telling me.

denyason

6.45-7.45.The girl on phone started at 6.0,so she blamed other shift for not telling me.

dude lol i think u meant that for me i guess!  if i were u i'd complain- they should give u discount on next punt.  someone got discount before.

its a pm conversation about fm, not this thread.

Offline johnny34

Offline Spartacus123

+1. Good review thanks. One to put on the list  :drinks:

Offline Bengeo13

Good work Musicman
You've swung my opinion from 'being in two minds' to 'must see'

Offline Musicman

Forgot to say. Some nice tattoos too.

Toshiba