Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Crystal GFE - Wonford, Devon - TOFTT  (Read 2240 times)

3 review(s) for Naughty Crystal GFE (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline speedygonzal

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This happened a few months ago. Unfortunately that day I was horny and lazy (worst possible combination) I didn't want to drive too far so I searched the area and she showed as available. When I did a quick search here I found nothing, the only thing available was the AW reviews which must be either fake or very old.

Communications All by text due to her limited English.

Fee: £100 for 45 minutes

Girl: the only true thing in her profile is the two Tattoe in the picture (chest and leg) everything else is the masterpiece of a Photoshop artist. I meant if this is the same girl , She must have some bad years, she had a big belly, no ass, the only thing that's semi good is the boobs but nothing amazing, the face doesn't look like the girl from AW either. 

Action: She started with OW but I noticed that she did her best to speed up and also used a lot of hand. after 5 minutes or so we moved on to sex i started sucking on her tits but she insisted on starting the action so we moved on to Reverse Cowgirl and Doggy i really wanted to do a missionary to kiss her and suck on those tits unfortunately the kiss was very light and not DFK. after 15 minutes or so I came. I asked her for a massage which she did, but did it pretty badly. So when I was getting ready for the second round, I could tell from her face that this was a one pop deal  :manhater:, I asked her but didn't insist TBH, so I got dressed and left.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Shame matey she looks fit

Also the helper doesn’t need to keep editing the topics it’s known where the review was, thanks.

Offline Lewis

Shame matey she looks fit

Also the helper doesn’t need to keep editing the topics it’s known where the review was, thanks.

I am sorry that you think my edit was unnecessary. I have never heard of Wonford before, which is why added more info as I thought it would be helpful. Some of my punting in the past has been in the South West and hopefully once again in the future when I am back on my feet again - ongoing leg injury. But more Wiltshire area.
Anyway, when looking up where Wonford was, I see it’s only approx 8 miles from Silverton, which is where one of my friends has lived for the past 5 years.  He’s never heard of the place either. If he’s not heard of it, what chance have others got?

I am obviously under very close scrutiny at the moment for dotting too many I’s and crossing too many T’s in helping keep the forum tidy. So much so, that I am now being very select in what I edit. Obviously not effort it would seem.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2023, 08:31:05 pm by Lewis »

Offline Fuzzyduck

I am sorry that you think my edit was unnecessary. I have never heard of Wonford before, which is why added more info as I thought it would be helpful. Some of my punting in the past has been in the South West and hopefully once again in the future when I am back on my feet again - ongoing leg injury. But more Wiltshire area.
Anyway, when looking up where Wonford was, I see it’s only approx 8 miles from Silverton, which is where one of my friends has lived for the past 5 years.  He’s never heard of the place either. If he’s not heard of it, what chance have others got?

I am obviously under very close scrutiny at the moment for dotting too many I’s and crossing too many T’s in helping keep the forum tidy. So much so, that I am now being very select in what I edit. Obviously not effort it would seem.

Sorry to hear about your leg. Hope you're back punting soon. Your efforts on the forum are appreciated.
I only know where Wonford is because I ended up in the hospital there after a night out when I worked locally. I doubt many people outside of the local area know of it. Personally I would have just put Exeter down as the location. OP is more specific on the location in the detail.

PS: thanks for the review, speedy.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 11:29:49 am by Fuzzyduck »

Offline Lewis

Sorry to hear about your leg. Hope you're back punting soon. Your efforts on the forum are appreciated.
I only know where Wonford is because I ended up in the hospital there after a night out when I worked locally. I doubt many people outside of the local area know of it. Personally I would have just put Exeter down as the location. OP is more specific on the location in the detail.

PS: thanks for the review, speedy.

Thanks mate  :drinks:

Not going anywhere near the edit button on this one anymore  :)

Offline PilotMan

She's just turned up in Chelmsford.

Thanks for the review and saving me a wasted journey, I won't be going anywhere near her.

Offline joninbristol

Just for feedback purposes if it helps other posters - I travel the south west extensively with work, from Penzance to Swindon, so I know places most will have never heard of. Used half the back roads and short cuts, but have never once seen a sign for Wonford, which is a tiny area inside Exeter according to Google maps.
And that's despite having worked inside Exeter numerous times over the last few years. I'd guess that only a local to Exeter would know it, as Fuzzyduck said.
So having the county name or town/city name if it's a suburb in the title for cases like this is really useful - in fact anywhere that's not a large town or city, all helps.  :thumbsup:
:hi:

« Last Edit: April 11, 2023, 02:10:14 pm by joninbristol »