Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luxuryleahx - Accrington - Deposit required  (Read 1362 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7102646) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Billy no mates]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only

This profile along with a few others have popped up in accrington and Haslingden

Booked 15 minutes for 70 pounds looked ok but minimum booking to be on safe side.

On the day of booking txt in morning as agreed for postcode was asked for a fifty pound deposit which i replied  this is not possible as a bank transfer would show on my bank statement .

This was met by radio silence i suspect this is a fake profile and scam .

So if anyone has punted her after paying a deposit please enlighten us.  :hi:

Offline Clitheroelad

She is on the piss taking thread, was £120 hh. Middle picture shows how rough she looks, manky nails and cuts on her arm. Think you dodged a bullet OP.

She is on the piss taking thread, was £120 hh. Middle picture shows how rough she looks, manky nails and cuts on her arm. Think you dodged a bullet OP.
lots of strange profiles being set up in this area I'm sure there all connected

Offline Clitheroelad

External Link/Members Only this one i suspect same group

Just noticed she is still £120 hh. Youre probably right, part of same group no doubt.

Online frankc

Thanks for the review and warning mate 👍

Thanks for the review and warning mate 👍
Things are bleak out there atm mate :hi:

Online frankc

Things are bleak out there atm mate :hi:

Your not wrong Pal, I've not done any punting recently and to be honest, I've not really missed it....at least the punting fund is building up  :thumbsup:

Your not wrong Pal, I've not done any punting recently and to be honest, I've not really missed it....at least the punting fund is building up  :thumbsup:
same here pal  :hi: