Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy sexy Thai - Cardiff  (Read 1879 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7113351) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Jimmyrimmel

External Link/Members Only

1 hr £130+20 Owo Cim
Location - canton well known place , decent flat , nice clean bathroom

Girl - same girls as profile pics obviously airbrushed a little but a pretty girl  , around 5’2” , petite not skinny , nice little bum , tits have implants which are quite hard but they have enough natural soft fit to make them nice enough to play with , this nipples not bullets but they grow

Meet  - texted that I’d arrived told to come to the door which she was waiting behind in a little silky robe , upstairs to bedroom grabbing ass all up the stairs , I love seeing a nice ass walking up the stairs in from of me , asked how long , handed over the reddies which were counted and then deposited somewhere out of the room , I undress. , she returns and takes me to bathroom to wash the old boy , Sa’id he was very handsome and I was cute 😂 , back to the bedroom a little kiss and playing with her tits then she does the nipple sucking  thing and works Down to the cock , decent blowjob nothing to sloppy or deep not much attention paid to balls but a nice bit of eye contact . Then she tried slipping on the condom but I wasn’t done , she wasn’t you to a 69 rather me just eat it with her in her back . She got nice and wet but didn’t cum but that doesn’t bother me , shit it’s my show , after a while on with the fin and start in missionary with her legs pushed back then up by my head few uncomfortable noises when it went deep , switched to doggy  carried on for a bit came in the bag .
Had a little rest , offered a massage but they’re usually shit do I opted for a cuddle and just groped stroked and squeezed until I was ready for round 2 , stared with Owo followed by her wanting to spoon , that was enjoyable , handful of tit and the other round her throat grinding away for a good while until I wanted her to ride it in cowgirl and then reverse which were both nice , nice little ass you can grab and manoeuvre but it’s kind of tight and compact so you can’t rub her asshole or see it winking at you while she’s bent forward riding on dick , followed up with more doggy grabbing and slapping them cheeks , get her to spread them , then get her bag up with her hair wrapped around my hand and bang away until the jobs done , should’ve Cim but was having fun , cleaned up and lay back down for a while she disappeared to the bathroom then came back to cuddle whilst I was warming down .
Got dressed , little hug and kiss and I was on my merry way , good punt   Not great but nice .good service and a very friendly girl