Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: laylasinclair: Westminster (March 2023)  (Read 1944 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5246740) (7 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Azrael1404

Exec summary: GFE from a slender Arab Student - OWO, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggy, massage.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms: Easy to understand on the phone, texted address and directions. Flat number provided on arrival. Accomodating with a advance booking.

Venue: Apartment in trendy area of Westminster. Easy parking outside. OK shower, clean towel, etc. The apartment block itself is a bit of a maze inside.

Looks: Points for the photos and video being 70% accurate. Lots of photoshop in evidence here, and I'd wager some of those photos were taken were few years ago. Slender, Arab girl (she may even be a size 10 definitely not size 6). Great skin and a average face (6/10). She explained she would be in London for at least the next two weeks. Would guess her age is early 20s.

Service: The service and attitude were friendly. Layla's English is perfect. OWO is an extra £20 (this was explained prior to booking, so not a surprise). No CIM or anal on offer.

OWO was excellent: GFE style but still very deep. The big detraction is the insistence of wiping with tissue every few minutes, and is the only reason that this review is Neutral!

Sex (cowgirl and reverse cowgirl) was slow and sensual. Light kissing and she enjoyed showing me where to put my hands on her body for best effect. She appears to enjoy having her nipples tweaked once she's warmed up.

Massage with oil afterwards. Was more of a GFE backrub than a proper massage, but was pleasant enough. Round 2 was offered lots of FK, RO and multiple positions.

Decent shower and clean towel. Time spent was a little over an hour, didn't feel rushed or that she was clock watching.

Cons: The interruption of oral with wiping.

VFM: At £420/hour there are ladies with similar looks who provide a much higher level of service.

Would I see again? Not at the current price point.

Offline boggof12345

I realise this post is nearly a year old but I’ve found an OF/twitter/insta and I swear this is her, I haven’t seen her personally but maybe someone who has can verify?

social media links removed - please read the rules, there’s a link at the bottom of every page
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 08:33:51 am by Iloveoral »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
I realise this post is nearly a year old but I’ve found an OF/twitter/insta and I swear this is her, I haven’t seen her personally but maybe someone who has can verify?

social media links removed - please read the rules, there’s a link at the bottom of every page

Is there a reason you haven’t contributed any reviews in the year you’ve been a member ?

Offline boggof12345

Is there a reason you haven’t contributed any reviews in the year you’ve been a member ?
Been building up the courage to punt and review the last few months, will start posting soon this Feb

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Been building up the courage to punt and review the last few months, will start posting soon this Feb

Thanks for the reply and explanation, much appreciated matey, thanks  :drinks:

Offline lukedavies69

removed
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 09:11:41 am by Iloveoral »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Do you still have the ……

So let me get this right. I am a simple person so bare with me....

...the link has been removed by a mod but you are asking for it to be put back up? 

:unknown:

« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 09:12:11 am by Iloveoral »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 09:12:34 am by Iloveoral »