Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SUMMER35, Port Talbot  (Read 1902 times)

28 review(s) for SUMMER35 (27 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Online Thecook

External Link/Members Only

After some advice on my £80 punt thread I booked half hour with Summer this week. 

30 min £80 - this weeks offer.

Comms: great all on AW until booking request put through, then number given to WhatsApp once arrived.

Venue: easy to find, just parked round the corner at the end of the street as advised & text and given house number. Terrace house on a small street, no nosey neighbours that I could tell.

Summer: attractive lady, all info on AW correct IMO. Size 12, age 37 & 5.5”, medium tits with great nipples.

Meeting: she was dressed as a secretary and wearing no bra as requested.
Walked in had a welcome kiss and a little chit chat which put me at ease. Then she said let’s go upstairs.
Great view of her ass up her short skirt as I followed her up the stairs ( next time I’ll be asking for no thong to be worn just for the stairs walk)
Into the bedroom, got the money out of the way and start kissing, very sensual just as it would be if I’d of just taken her home after a night out. Lots of touching though clothes and then she started to undress me which I love, her nipples were sticking through her blouse and were great to play with, this is why I asked for no bra.
Lots of groping and then off with the boxers (by her) and onto the OWO. Great technique, very sensual and giving lots of attention to the bell along with taking most of it in.
Then I asked her to turn around and bend over so I could take off her thong, she has a great ass, big and firm.
Onto the bed and I returned the favour and went down on her with fingering and RO, she put her legs round my back which I like.
Some more OWO l, lots of attention paid to the balls too and then on with the Mac, I asked for reverse cowgirl and she rode my cock lovely whilst I was grabbing her ass and spreading her cheeks - great view.
I asked to finish with more OWO with me standing, I knew that CIM wasn’t on the cards as per her likes on AW but I knew she gets a good firm grip on your cock when wanking you  (without pulling it off) from the first previous blowjob.
She was pulling my ass for a bit of face fucking which was nice then once she knew I was coming she wanked me off over her tits - I do love a good wank, some girls, however experienced just can’t hit the nail on the head and only have an average technique but summer has it spot on with me coming over her tits whilst she was rubbing her great rock hard nipples on my bellend.

VFM -oh yes

Return - oh yes.

Offline GingerNuts

Please make sure to post the AW link with the reference number for indexing and search prposes.

External Link/Members Only

Online Thecook

Ok no problem….the link works though and you can still click on all the previous reviews I think?
I’ve always just copied the links.

Offline GingerNuts

Ok no problem….the link works though and you can still click on all the previous reviews I think?
I’ve always just copied the links.

The link with the numerical ID is the only one which allow you to click and see all previous reviews.

Online Thecook

Ahh ok - I just copied of the thread on here, I double check next time

Offline justalad

Good review OP.  Shows the value of the forum.  You asked for advice, took the advice, booked the SP and reviewed.  I have to see Summer again at some point. 

Online Thecook

It certainly does, thanks again buddy, I really enjoyed 👍 I only see SP’s if they are reviewed on here.