Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: bella.smythe32 - Southampton Tour  (Read 2164 times)

2 review(s) for bella.smythe32 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline nigel4498

Saw Bella mentioned on the TOFTT thread.
External Link/Members Only
I haven’t had a punt this year, a bit pricey at £250 an hour but the punting fund is healthy so decided to go for it.
Rang a few days ahead to see if she would still be in the area  the next week, agreed day and time so no problems with communication.
Location was a very well appointed modern private apartment in the town centre near the old Debenhams store.
Bella is without doubt the girl in her profile photos. Description as profile but has enhanced breasts, piercings and tattoos. Mixed race Australian/Filipino
Service provided DFK, OWO, RO, ball sucking, fingering and breast play on her, mutual masturbation.
Two rounds of protected sex, round one with her on the edge of the bed, legs spread wide and then legs on my shoulders, took a good pounding and filled the bag. During the interlude she made contact with my body at all times, stroking, kissing, licking and sucking, she then initiated
 round two and rode me cowgirl, leaning forward every now and then to allow me to fondle her breasts and suck her pierced nipples. She can ride cowgirl better than most I’ve encountered and I eventually shot my second load.
All in all a great meet with a very engaging and friendly girl. I realise that I paid a premium rate but I also did receive a premium service.
I would see again.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2023, 12:05:17 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline blacklightning01

nice review mate! I had plenty of bad experiences and I am thinking I would rather have 1 amazing experience rather than 3 bad ones for the same amount of money spent. I will keep an eye out for her if she comes to Southampton again. real stunner!

Offline MrMatrix

Nice review Nigel. She was already on my HL. Yes expensive but as you say worth it for top service :hi: