Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Izabel (Glasgow)  (Read 1765 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6699580) (16 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline fedor

£140 1hr in call.

Glasgow - Merchant city, week or so back.

Much like all the other previous reviews. Good coms done by text, arranged the night before then confirmed on the morning, though that was me confirming, I am sure she would have been fine with me just turning up at the arranged time.

Good looking girl, very friendly, very enthusiastic. Her English must be improving from the eerily reviews as its easily good enough now to conversate between rounds. She works out and is super toned, she has an incredible waist to ass ratio which the pictures do not do justice.

R1- Straight into full on tonging me, then down on her knees for OWO (it has to be said her BJs are incredible, right up there with the best I've ever had). Then onto the bed, wrapped up, and sex in multiple positions. She is incredibly tight, so I took things easy as we started in mish. However, she jumped on CG and have no issues taking it all which ended R1.

Wee chat then R2 with more OWO, then doggy and CG. I couldn't get her BJ skills out my mind so thought I would chance it and asked her to finish me off OWO, she was happy to. Didn't take the full load CIM but started then let me cum down the side of her face while gently stroking my cock. Great stuff.

100% would return, writing this I am not sure why I have not already.  :D

External Link/Members Only

Offline oddson1970

l predict it will be quite difficult trying to get a booking with this girl with all these positives she is racking up.l've never been tempted to punt a brazilian up to now but l will try and arrange a meeting with this one....thanks for the review.