Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Doll - Barking  (Read 1585 times)

1 review(s) for PARTY DOLL VICTORIA (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline BoShek

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Meet was about a month ago. WhatsApp messaging with maid, then called once I got to the location. An hr notice was given. Maid not very good at giving directions. I was kept waiting for about 10mins.

Girl
Matches her photos, no photo-shopping. Natural big bum (photos don't do her justice), fake tits as per your typical Brazilian wg. Gym toned abs, say she goes daily and it shows. She is short about 5'1"

New built flat near Abbey Park in Barking. Shit at flat is shit, residents only and limited. Closes parking is about 5mins if you're lucky to find a space, otherwise there's a Shell petrol station about 10mins away. Flat was decent, two bedroom, other working girl is her twin sister Ayla External Link/Members Only. Clean bedroom with an en-suite (with a surprise waiting for me, more on than later).

Damage
£80 for 30mins + £20 for OWO

The Deed
Arrived at the location and was told go to another entrance as the main was one boarded, with no direction on how to get to it. Spent about 5mins walking around the building, which had a vender cart outside it with a few people. Got a few dodgy stares as I tried to find to entrance. Eventually found the door and called the maid for the flat number, phone rang out. Someone turned up about 2mins and I shadowed them in. Waited in the foyer for about 5mins and a woman then entered asking if I was there for Victoria in-front of like 5 other people (residents and a couple delivery guys) :dash:. I said What?! and dismissed her as she was not discrete at all. Waited until the coast was clear and call the number, said I was inside the build and wanted the flat number. Recognized the voice as the same woman. Got it and was let in by Victoria, maid was lounging on the Sofa. As I walked I said you need to be more discrete, not sure if she didn't understand or didn't care. Led to the bedroom and said I need to drain the serpent and was showed the en-suite. Lift the lid and massive floater was peeping up at me :vomit:, so far so shit. Did my business quickly, wash and left. If the door was not open I would have pissed in the shower :lol: Victoria quickly enters, mutters something to herself in Portuguese, and flushes the toilet. Clearly she knew there shit in there but allowed me to use it :mad:
Anyways paid the feed and stripped off. I asked her about the other girl on the profile Ayla, say she looks a bit like her and confirms it's actually her twin sister. Asked if they do duos, she said yes but Ayla was busy atm. I contemplated asking if she would wait and do a duo but red flags were raised about Ayla in another review. Unfortunately my experience with Victoria mirrors it. She stripped off looked and smell fresh. I tried to suck on the nipples, "oh baby gentle it's very sensitive". Jeez I barely closed my lips around it. Knew this was going to be shit point off the bat but was hoping she'd warm up to it. Ask her to blow me, this was the highlight of the punt, she got good technique, lots of rubbing of the sack but doesn't suck it as it's extra. She stop after 3min and I used to the "keep sucking baby you gonna make me cum" as I knew she wanted the punt over as quick, but it got me some good sucky ducky for the another 5mins. She asked if I'm gonna cum, I said nope, I only cum by fucking :D. Roll on the dom and we went though mish, spoons, CG and dogging with her restricting me getting a good rhythm or going deep at every opportunity. She is clearly good at it, as every time I try to angle her body she finds a way to restrict me :angry:. Told her to lie on the stomach so I could fuck her in bone prone and somehow she manages to restrict that as well. I decided to put my full weight on her, it works and I went ham on her punani until I nutted in the bag. I contemplated whipping off the dom and nutting on her cheeks to get some satisfaction, but you never know how some wgs would react to this.
I cleaned up myself as she made no attempt to do it, dash the condom on the bed which annoyed her but at this point ICGAF.
As I'm putting on my clothes she mentions she doesn't like the UK, is just here for the money and will go back to Brazil soon. Well good riddance!!
I quickly make my exit.

Verdict
A very attractive looking wg who makes little to no effort and is way over priced.
She know she's good looking and knows it to draw in punters, but avoid like the plague
Also everything is extra, kissing, 69, sack sucking...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline puntkumar

thanks for the review

off my hotlist now

Offline larryshouse

She was doing well under her old profile
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It seems her sister (who I can say has some fake AW feedback) has rubbed off on her.

They will get google to unlist this page in the Google search index eventually. So it is important to search for reviews within UKpunting rather than using Google. In case anybody does that. It also highlights the importance of joining the forum rather than relying on google.

I hope your next punt is a good one.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2023, 01:12:06 pm by larryshouse »