Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Izabel - Glasgow Incall  (Read 4726 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6699580) (16 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Glesgaboy

External Link/Members Only
30 mins incall £90

Thanks to the previous reviewers of her recent Glesga visit  :hi:
I'm often put off Brazilian punts due to the overt or worse still, hidden list of extras - so it was refreshing to hear that Izabel was a great positive and with a transparent pricing structure :cool:

Comms
- by text the night before and she said she starts at 1100 but not free till around 3.00.  I get the vibe from other reviews that she answers her messages from 11.00 but bookings begin mid afternoon. All easy enough.  I confirmed early morning for a mid afternoon visit and got the postcode.  Address, as usual when I said I was parked.

Venue and location - a private, above average apartment in the merchant city. Discreet entrance etc.
The hallway reminded me of the mirrors scene from an old Bruce Lee Movie.  A bit weird. (Actually it reminded me I may have punted here many years ago - but I'm fukt if I can recall who/when etc).
Moving swiftly on to why I'm writing this ....

Girl - the pics on Aw are v accurate.  Izabel is hot, blonde, curvy and slim.  slight downside for hard bolt-ons.  But every other aspect was top notch.  She is smiley, friendly and chatty in great English.  Clearly an intelligent girl with looks to match.

Services - straight after we exchanged paperwork and I stripped we were down to DFK and fondling.  She is a good kisser and then made even better use of her mouth with some great OWO on her knees.  this ticked nearly all boxes except for FF.  She takes it deep; spits; gags; licks the shaft n baws and all with good eye contact.
As a gent i decided to reciprocate with a tongue lashing of her pussy with some help from a dainty digit. she became wetter and was getting more and more into the rhythm.

So we picked up the pace with some 69 and some 96 ( if that what you call it when we flipped positions lol). All of this was great fun and she responded to my lead and all suggestions with a smile and energy.  Perfect.

I then bagged up and went thro a few moves - mish on the edge of the bed with her toes pointing to heaven; then legs around me pulling me in; then doggy- what an arse!!
I could have stayed in that position for ages but wanted to finish in CG.  She really went for it. with some gental riding , then moving onto some wild use of those hips grinding and bouncing away like...well like fuck!

All of this made me cum strongly! so after a wee kiss n cuddle I took the offered shower and left.

And yes , there was a glide in my stride   :dance:

I'll see her again, for sure -  hopefully before she leaves   :hi:

Offline nike

Looks like a cracking sp, thanks for the review, she has gone straight onto my HL. Hope she makes it to Edinburgh soon.

Offline Problem Child

Good review mate.
Sounds like a cracker, any idea how long she’s hanging roon these parts?

Offline Glesgaboy

Going by what she has said to me and the other recent reviewers - she is being a wee bit at it! ( to help encourage faster repeats)
She is telling all of us a week or two or so… and that would have expired end feb.
She is still here and it’s looking like mid March or longer…
So … in conclusion - I’ve no idea 🤷🏻‍♂️

Offline Problem Child

Cheers bruv, sounds like she’ll be around long enough for me to get a wee visit in..

Offline oddson1970

Another good review GB... l will have to put this gal on my to do list

Offline Problem Child

Well I got ma visit it.
A wee cracker, absolutely gorgeous and great attitude.
Said she’d stick around here as long as she was busy, so you know what to do guys…

Offline FBman78

Her prices will soon sky rocket.

Online SavileHuntsman

Like the look of her body. thinking about making a return to Glasgow before prices ⬆️
Wee bit worried about her jawline tho. No classic signs of post op from those who have visited?

Offline Glesgaboy

Cracker of a debut post there dude.  :wacko:

Offline Problem Child

Cracker of a debut post there dude.  :wacko:
😂

Like the look of her body. thinking about making a return to Glasgow before prices ⬆️
Wee bit worried about her jawline tho. No classic signs of post op from those who have visited?
She does have quite a strong facial bone structure, like a lot of women from Brazil. Something I find hella sexy..
But she is def, 100% cis female.

Edit: have to ask, what is a classic sign of post op?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 08:52:14 pm by Problem Child »

Online SavileHuntsman

😂
She does have quite a strong facial bone structure, like a lot of women from Brazil. Something I find hella sexy..
But she is def, 100% cis female.

Cheers pal  :thumbsup: sorry bit random I kno 😂 but a mate had a nightmare experience once.
Going to try & see if I can change schedule for a trip to see her.

Online SavileHuntsman

Eh I don’t know from experience myself. But from others I’ve spoken to + this forum, small nipples that don’t react to stimulation, when fingering = completely smooth inside with no texture, also they don’t get  naturally wet as much.

Offline Problem Child

Well I was gonna say in my reply, unless modern medicine has come up with a way to make a clitoris that swells up along with  a pussy that get wet and dilates when its owner becomes turned on then she’s def cis female 😂
Decided not to be a smart arse for once..

In that vein, your pal shoulda stuck around and had an oral only sesh. It’s a well known fact (in some circles) that (ex)men give the best blow jobs..

Online SavileHuntsman

Well I was gonna say in my reply, unless modern medicine has come up with a way to make a clitoris that swells up along with  a pussy that get wet and dilates when its owner becomes turned on then she’s def cis female 😂
Decided not to be a smart arse for once..

In that vein, your pal shoulda stuck around and had an oral only sesh. It’s a well known fact (in some circles) that (ex)men give the best blow jobs..

Well that settles it then.

😂😂😂 got some other pals who went to Thailand & got curious, who would 100% agree on that last part.

Offline Problem Child

Profile’s now showing as Newcastle 😢😢
Only managed to get it the one booking wi her 😭😭😭

Offline Glesgaboy

Hehe
I got 100% more bookings with her than you.
Still feel gutted.

She said she is heading back here soon.
 :hi:

Offline Problem Child

Hopefully 🤞
Dunno what was more exhilarating. The booking or being chased by the elderly Chinese man with a metal claw for a hand when I exited the lifts afterwards..

Offline Abdhal

Profile’s now showing as Newcastle 😢😢
Only managed to get it the one booking wi her 😭😭😭
She has probably picked the best area for us to work from.  :crazy:
If you have a look at the reviews in the north east section, the punters there seem to be spoiled for choice.
What I have seen in this area with a good choice of sp's, the punters don't seeem to pay to much more than 70 pounds.
If she's still charging 90 for half an hour there, she might not get as much work.  :unknown:
Hopefully she will return fairly soon.  :dance: