Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Numpty AdultWork question  (Read 1475 times)

Offline StevenS

Previous booking I have made on AW have been read and the gone to "confirmed". I've just made one and it now says "scheduled"

Any ideas?

Offline Tricky Dickie

It's just the options that the girls have. You can leave a rating on a confirmed booking after the booking time has passed. On a scheduled booking you can just leave feedback. Some girls seem to set to "scheduled" when you make a booking and then wait until you've texted on the day before they change to "confirmed". Others go straight to "confirmed" as you've seen before.

I suppose strictly leaving it as "scheduled" means the girl could mess you around or cancel and you'd have less options for leaving feedback. I've used plenty though that use "confirmed" to mean they've heard from me that day so I wouldn't worry one way or the other.

KayHerts

Yes, I tick 'Scheduled' once I've reviewed the booking and think I can do it, but not 'Confirmed' until I've actually discussed it with the punter.

A tip I would give is always email the WG BEFORE filling out a booking request, so you can check her availability and if she's what you're looking for.

Kx

virgil

It's the numpty questions that we learn from before we realised we were numpties too.

Quesadilla

It's the numpty questions that we learn from before we realised we were numpties too.

And great reference for the rest of us - was just wondering this very same thing as I have two bookings in AW at the moment, one "confirmed" one "scheduled" so now I now why. Search is your friend!  :D