Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: No Place/ Beamish  (Read 5376 times)

Magicman11

I see there are 4 "different" girls working up there today as available today on aw.
Some look tempting but the bait and switch is worrying.
Is it just the one place or are they running half the village

Offline sesalovdarlo

Don't fall for it mate. It's bait and switch. I fell for it twice now from 2 different profiles. The first I thought the profe may or may not of belonged to Logan was hard to tell as I think the pics were of her sister. The 2nd time the pics were entirely of a different girl but when I got there low and behold it was Logan Montoya again. She is using bait and switch so her boyfriend doesn't catch her.

pe567

Good Info
I was thinking about up there as its not far for me and the asian
girl looked good.

Offline jarrovian

Its an ok place to punt, I think the landlord rents to girls on a first come first served basis. However this Logan character seems to have hijacked it. I have had a couple of good meets there.

Magicman11

Its good of theres more than one flat.
Its handy for me and i prefer a flat to a hotel.

Offline sesalovdarlo

If anyone takes the plunge and it turns out to be Logan please let us know. We need to know if these girls are legit. She can't be using all the profiles for bait and switch

Offline jarrovian

It's a terraced house not overlooked

Offline maxxblue

Good Info
I was thinking about up there as its not far for me and the asian
girl looked good

Can't find an Asian girl from the Beamish place - who is she?

john boy

there was a Asian in her late 30s working out of there a couple of month back advertising on AW  its a terraced house
 without a proper road at the front if your bothered about your car don't park infront of the house the trees overhang and will scratch it

Offline jarrovian

I would park at the top of the street as the road in front will do your suspension no good. I also saw the indian girl there, she was a bit rough average punt, although if you like your arse fisted etc she seems right into that (not for me). Sorry can't remember her name, but anyway I  don't think she can get the house because of girls already using it and she only used it at weekends after travelling up from yorkshire

Online johnny34

I would park at the top of the street as the road in front will do your suspension no good. I also saw the indian girl there, she was a bit rough average punt, although if you like your arse fisted etc she seems right into that (not for me). Sorry can't remember her name, but anyway I  don't think she can get the house because of girls already using it and she only used it at weekends after travelling up from yorkshire
I think she called herself 'sexy indian'. She wasn't sexy, she was much older than profile,
she was rough & less than average. The last time i followed my dick..should have walked.

Offline MasterChief

I booked a girl in this house, after a right fuck about with lack of phone signal, got there for a pretty good punt, saw the other girl on the way out and booked her for the following day - better than the first :) Seen her in the same house a couple of times since, but its a real trek out for me so never went back. Cant remember either girls name.

Offline psychosis

Saw above mentioned Indian lass here a few months back. Not the best looking but good punt. Been stung here recently by the Logan bait and switch thing - she's possibly the most unnerving punt I've had in the north east and it seems all the 90 half hour profiles for this location are either linked to her or are her.

Offline stanleyjohn

Was there last week and saw a blonde called Seductivestorm, really gorgeous face and good body, obvious implants but no problem to me, oral without and came on her tits, clean, friendly and very enjoyable.

Offline dirkdigler

seen this chick a while ago , pure filth

Offline jarrovian

Don't like fake tits at the best of times but they look awful

LawnMowerMan

External Link/Members Only

Howdy, been lurking for a few weeks on here and this is one of the ladies I was looking at on AW to break me into my first punt, so glad I found this forum first!

Worried now though is this her?  Was expecting some great feedback for her as she sounded ideal, joint first choice is LinzieMae External Link/Members Only (hope these links work, cant tell from my phone).

Any advice, recommendations or warnings appreciated, and apologies if this is considered a necro post...

Online johnny34

External Link/Members Only

Howdy, been lurking for a few weeks on here and this is one of the ladies I was looking at on AW to break me into my first punt, so glad I found this forum first!

Worried now though is this her?  Was expecting some great feedback for her as she sounded ideal, joint first choice is LinzieMae External Link/Members Only (hope these links work, cant tell from my phone).

Any advice, recommendations or warnings appreciated, and apologies if this is considered a necro post...

Seen both these two. Avoid 'sexy indian', crap punt.
Recommend Linzie Mae, good looking lady with a great attitude.

Offline Mansell

If you do a search there has been some good discussion recently on best girl for first punt. With some great suggestions.