Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Laylaxxx - Preston  (Read 3725 times)

11 review(s) for Naughty Laylaxxx (7 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only.   £80 for 30min.

Found myself in the Center of Preston & fancied some fun. Fired a few Texts off, & this one was 1st to reply. She’s working out of a certain hotel near a bus station. Apparently she’s here for a few days. Think I was her 1st of the day, as towels were all fluffed, dry, & Hotel folded.

As it run. Went into the entrance & in to the lift, the & up to the floor that she texted me. Was a bit of a delay while she text me room number (slightly awkward), but nobody came onto the corridor. 😮‍💨

Once in, definitely girl in the photos & She’s definitely Pakistani, with a proper midlands accent. She chats a lot, & is extremely eager to please. Lots of decent OWO without asking if it was on offer. Actually she whipped the rubber off a few times & dived in to some OWO. Fresh rubber for each new position. Really good arse, borderline bubble-butt. Really nice to hold & slap in CG.

Any neg was her pussy, a touch whiffy. That aside a cracking punt. Especially doing Mish, looks you deep in the eyes with here lovely brown eyes.….

Overall….. Was a good GFE with no rushing at all.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2023, 10:51:22 am by Laid_back_bloke »

Offline SpunkStreet

Sounds like a good solid one there mate. Was there any kissing on offer at all? You say you think you were her first punter of the day, please can I ask at roughly what time you saw her at? I only have specific time windows when I can punt due to travel time as of commitments. An earlier punt is usually good for me.

SS

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Sounds like a good solid one there mate. Was there any kissing on offer at all? You say you think you were her first punter of the day, please can I ask at roughly what time you saw her at? I only have specific time windows when I can punt due to travel time as of commitments. An earlier punt is usually good for me.

SS

Was some light pecks. TBH, I’m not into FK or DFK. Meet was early afternoon.

Reason I recon I was her first punt. Room was very tidy, like she’s just arrived. I’ve stayed in generic chain hotels, & know how towels are put out. Towels were all folded same & bone dry, definitely hadn’t been used.

If I was doing a re-visit. I’d make sure I’d ask her to shower too. Pussy wasn’t the freshest, only downside. Did spot on some reviews that this was mentioned.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 08:23:29 am by Laid_back_bloke »

Offline SpunkStreet

Was some light pecks. TBH, I’m not into FK or DFK. Meet was early afternoon.

Reason I recon I was her first punt. Room was very tidy, like she’s just arrived. I’ve stayed in generic chain hotels, & know how towels are put out. Towels were all folded same & bone dry, definitely hadn’t been used.

If I was doing a re-visit. I’d make sure I’d ask her to shower too. Pussy wasn’t the freshest, only downside. Did spot on some reviews that this was mentioned.

Thanks for that mate. Not great about the slight whiff of her toilet parts. It would make RO a bit awkward if you went down there unannounced and headed straight back to the surface after a few seconds. Still a fair punt for what you got for the coin dished out.

SS

Offline Sammo

Saw her about a month ago in bradford, the smell was disgusting, like being at the fishmongers

Online BaldEagle

Saw her about a month ago in bradford, the smell was disgusting, like being at the fishmongers

Are you going to review? Looking back she already looks to have been red carded twice over poor hygiene and another red from you would be a good up to date warning to others.  :vomit:

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Wouldn’t say it was that bad on my meet, but was enough not to indulge in some RO. I did see the other reviews that mention her smelling really bad.

TBH, I’m not bothered these days in asking a girl to go shower…….

I had a good punt, & ticked a Pakistan/Indian box. But a review many would have swayed me away….
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 04:33:58 pm by Laid_back_bloke »

Offline Templebor

Whiffy pussy would have sent me walking regardless of how good that ass looks