Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miya Thai Sexy - Feltham  (Read 1740 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6982970) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7436235) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
12 review(s) for Nira sexy thai girl (7 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline tp69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£130 for an hour

Miya is pretty, lovely smile, petite, small natural boobs, lovely little package.

I've hovered between Neutral and Negative for this review but going with Neutral as she was very friendly and smiley, and I've cut her a break as she wasn't feeling well, even though I'd have preferred she took the day off rather than going ahead with a lacklustre performance.

As mentioned, she wasn't feeling well so kissing was off the cards. A shame as she has nice lips and I imagine could be a decent kisser. She was spitting into a tissue every now and then which meant I wasn't going to pursue that anyway.

Her OWO is okay. It could be a lot better though if someone gave her some lessons. Can't take it too deep and doesn't spend any time on the surrounding parts. Very one dimensional.

Lovely neat pussy. Got a little animated in RO but generally very reserved, again as she wasn't feeling well I think this was never going to be a winning session.

Sex was pretty boring. She gave me nothing back. Nice and tight and felt great but just kind of lay there and let me fuck her.

Had a nice chat between rounds, she's sweet and warmed up a fair bit.

R2 started with fairly long OWO on me, pleasant but nothing to write home about. I think it'd take her a long time to get me there in OWO as she's just lacking in some skills in that department. Into CG but lacking passion/energy so turned her over and had her in mish with her legs up. Took a long time and extreme focus to finish due to the lack of passion and kissing, but got there in the end.

She's pretty, friendly and has a lovely body. May have just been a bad day due to illness, but severely lacking in passion for my liking.

Offline tp69

Forgot to add that she smelt very nice, however, even after a quick shower, I could smell her perfume on me for hours afterwards. If that's a problem for you, give yourself a scrub.

Offline deg_dilemma

I'm finding Comms with this group very difficult. I have been trying Miya and Zonya's numbers. Sometimes they reply hours later and sometimes not at all. Often when they reply it's just repeating the address  :unknown:

This weekend I texted Miya's number and asked to visit, so was given the address. Went there and parked up and texted/called, but no reply. Left after 20 minutes. Then she texted back, sending the address again! When I told her I had just been there waiting, she told me to come back  :lol:  which I couldn't as had to be elsewhere soon after.

I haven't left a review because ultimately no meet happened, but they seem to be a shambles in Feltham.

A similar thing with Zonya's number. The handler might well be the same.

BTW they say to park in Wickes. Are they working from a house on the street? Seemed a little awkward to me if you'd have to go in one of the houses?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2023, 09:29:07 am by deg_dilemma »

Offline tp69

I'm finding Comms with this group very difficult. I have been trying Miya and Zonya's numbers. Sometimes they reply hours later and sometimes not at all. Often when they reply it's just repeating the address  :unknown:

This weekend I texted Miya's number and asked to visit, so was given the address. Went there and parked up and texted/called, but no reply. Left after 20 minutes. Then she texted back, sending the address again! When I told her I had just been there waiting, she told me to come back  :lol:  which I couldn't as had to be elsewhere soon after.

I haven't left a review because ultimately no meet happened, but they seem to be a shambles in Feltham.

A similar thing with Zonya's number. The handler might well be the same.

BTW they say to park in Wickes. Are they working from a house on the street? Seemed a little awkward to me if you'd have to go in one of the houses?

You're so right, I totally forgot to add that to my review. She uses a maid who is completely useless (I know this as the maid was still texting me when I was already in the room with Miya). Firstly, she sends way more texts than she needs to requiring confirmation. But also, when I arrived and told her I was ready she sent me the postcode again. I told her I need more than the postcode and it took another 6 text messages to get the details out of her as she just kept sending me the postcode over and over. After being there 10 mins early, I only got into her flat 15 mins late because of the maid and her inability to text me the details. In the room Miya was wondering why I was late as she'd been ready the whole time.

Parking at Wickes is good. It's a flat about 2 mins walk away.

Offline deg_dilemma

Would you believe it  :angry:   The stupid maid just replied to me now, 2 days after I had texted Zonya's number to ask for an appointment!  I delete all messages so this was straight up out of the blue with the 'services offered' list and prices. How stupid can she be, to read messages from 2 days ago and think that she needs to reply now?!

I hope the girls know how bad their maid is!

Offline tp69

Would you believe it  :angry:   The stupid maid just replied to me now, 2 days after I had texted Zonya's number to ask for an appointment!  I delete all messages so this was straight up out of the blue with the 'services offered' list and prices. How stupid can she be, to read messages from 2 days ago and think that she needs to reply now?!

I hope the girls know how bad their maid is!

I tried Zonya on Monday and got no reply. Her green light wasn’t on so assumed she was having a day off. No doubt if I put the phone on it’ll have a reply now too.

I don’t let the maid influence the review rating as long as the booking goes ahead, but I may feel differently if I got there and was then ghosted.

Offline puntmiester

If you park in wickes and simply walk out the car park …. Won’t you get a ticket ?