Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Katalina xx - Ravenscourt Park (W6)  (Read 1459 times)

63 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (46 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline johnlee7845

AW:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms: Quick response to text messages, able to confirm availability and book easily, postcode sent on booking and full address provided closer to appointment time

Location: Closest Tube station is Ravenscourt Park, about 10 minutes' walk away, entrance to flat is concealed on a side street so privacy is good but can be a little difficult to find

Appearance: AW profile photos are accurate and up to date, she has a toned gym fit body, very good physical shape, appeared to be mid-30s as per AW profile but could easily pass for a decade younger, quite pretty facially but has a bit of a RBF

Service: 30min booking for £90, includes OWO, protected sex, kissing, was told CIM was extra (did not go for this so did not ask how much).

Was asked to take off shoes and wash hands on arrival, had already showered beforehand. Was a bit business like initially, outlined price for appointment and services included. Handed over payment and after stashing it away she warmed up a bit, started with some kissing, it was only LFK instead of DFK as I had hoped. After lying on the bed, she started some OWO, her skill was good, with attention paid to head, shaft and balls. After a while, the stimulation from uncovered blowjob was getting a bit too much so on with the condom and fucked her in missionary, came in the bag after a few minutes. Cleaned up, a few minutes of small talk to unwind then got dressed and left after about 20-25 minutes.

Positives:
- Body is very much my type
- Very pretty facially

Neutral:
- Average services
- Kissing is fairly light, does not seem to DFK
- Not very VFM at 90 HH/130 1H

Negatives:
- Not particularly GFE but could be we did not click, may be different depending on individual

Conclusion - pretty SP with amazing body, average service overall, would not return at this rate

Online patelprat

On the VFM side, £90 isn’t too bad a rate these days for central (or bordering on) London?

Offline johnlee7845

It's borderline, but I felt that the experience was very average and fairly lacklustre so it wasn't VFM for me overall

Online patelprat

It's borderline, but I felt that the experience was very average and fairly lacklustre so it wasn't VFM for me overall

Right. Surprised by the LFK/DFK, I usually get a fair bit from her as we get into the session.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2023, 08:56:02 am by patelprat »

Online patelprat

« Last Edit: March 07, 2023, 09:29:24 am by patelprat »

Offline tantraman

Appearance: AW profile photos are accurate and up to date, she has a toned gym fit body, very good physical shape, appeared to be mid-30s as per AW profile but could easily pass for a decade younger, quite pretty facially but has a bit of a RBF

... as per said AW photos through the ages collected here :music:, and agreed about Katalina's RBF :coolgirl:

Offline JAPrufrock61

She really took against me, complained about everything, said I was useless and was generally snarky.  Insisted on being vigorously fingered but not sure what she was trying to do other than get wet, she complained a lot, my stubble scratched her, I had the wrong angle for oral - she was not helping and didn't like deep penetration.  After I had left she sent me a whole load of increasingly angry texts intended for the next punter who had not turned up.  Weird.  Clearly we did not hit it off and she was having a bad day, but,  I am not sure I was on form - seems unfair to review on this basis given that she has done so well for others.  One of those things - not going to try again with her. 

Online patelprat

She really took against me, complained about everything, said I was useless and was generally snarky.  Insisted on being vigorously fingered but not sure what she was trying to do other than get wet, she complained a lot, my stubble scratched her, I had the wrong angle for oral - she was not helping and didn't like deep penetration.  After I had left she sent me a whole load of increasingly angry texts intended for the next punter who had not turned up.  Weird.  Clearly we did not hit it off and she was having a bad day, but,  I am not sure I was on form - seems unfair to review on this basis given that she has done so well for others.  One of those things - not going to try again with her.

Warrants a review.

Offline MLawro93

That definitely deserves a review. The truth with Katalina is that if she is attracted to you, you'll get a good service, if not, you might as well just leave  :D

Saw her years ago, sadly never reviewed, but one of the reasons I never returned. She has attitude for days :lol:

Offline Jayjay1

Said you were useless, wow. What made her say that comment.

Offline JonasG

She sounds like an awful person and deserves a negative.