Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Disguised in Drag !?  (Read 570 times)

Offline BigRonald_1

By chance I came across this profile
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

His (her?) look makes me think he (she?) was not biologically born as female as he (her?) suggests on his (her?) profile. 

His (her?) refined jawline and physique do give his (her?) away.

Hey folks, let you all decide!!!   :cool: :hi:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2023, 04:34:24 pm by BigRonald_1 »

Offline Steely Dan

No particular evidence... lots of girls have a jawline.  A chap with lots of reviews saw her and gave her a positive.  If you don't want to see her, then walk on.  If you are that curious, go see her and tell us if she has a natural pussy or not.

Offline BigRonald_1

I have asked the moderator to delete my post as I am not interested in framing or misjudging anyone. On the hint sight, I shouldve be more aware of the language I used. BTW, I will walk on.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2023, 06:22:38 pm by BigRonald_1 »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I have asked the moderator to delete my post as I am not interested in framing or misjudging anyone. On the hint sight, I shouldve be more aware of the language I used. BTW, I will walk on.
Posts or threads don't get deleted mate.

Offline Stevelondon

You must have better eyes than me mate.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Picture from aw profile, some discolouration around the chin/jaw that could be 5 o'clock shadow/ hair growth covered by makeup IMO.

Largest version of this in there aw gallery for viewing, where it is the clearest.

I also agree has a very chiselled jawline for a female.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 06, 2023, 09:47:24 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Stevelondon

That proves it then.
If I have any doubts in future as to the sex of an SP I’m thinking of visiting. I’m getting in touch with you two.  :D

Online akauya

That proves it then.
If I have any doubts in future as to the sex of an SP I’m thinking of visiting. I’m getting in touch with you two.  :D

I think pepicolaboy and Bigronald might be on to something. I noticed this SP has two eyes, last time I checked most men had two eyes too.  :scare:

Offline myothernameis

By chance I came across this profile
Hey folks, let you all decide!!!   :cool: :hi:

I have looked at her private galleries, and would say she 100% female, now are you Disguised in Drag  :lol: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Stevelondon

OMG………. Watched This Morning (you know, Phil and fuckable Holly willlllllobottom)
Jill Scott was on…… or was she on that Scots lasses programme before (who cares)

Could not help but notice. Our Jill. Queen of the jungle and one of the Lionesses. Has a strong jaw line and possibly looks a little masculine.
That settles it.
She’s a he.
Strip the European  title from the England team right now.  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 03:02:27 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline pepsicolaboy

Down to the individual how my research they do or dont do on this issue, some gents will happily plough a post OP TS that looks convincing 'to them' i.e. looks to be a woman.

I have read many times on this forum gents saying 'defo a woman' and the reality IMO is you just dont know always know with modern surgery and people taking hormones earlier and earlier - London is a hot spot for these Post OPs - top surgeons and best private hospital.

This is an info and opinion sharing website, nobody stopping anyone doing anything or definitively saying Woman or Post OP, up to each gent to decide IMO

I welcome the disucssion.

:hi:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 07:40:09 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline isaac_gauss

Hidden Image/Members Only

When you rotate this picture by 90 degrees it is obvious. Also note the tactical placement of hair/things to cover the Adam's apple. I'd like to believe this person's target market is aware.