Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah.Mary- Harlow  (Read 2887 times)

18 review(s) for Sarah.Mary (11 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline andymichael

Sarah.Mary
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet took place in mid of Jan 23

It was probably  a plan B. She was one who responded this day.
Last positive review pulls me in https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=347877.msg3598630#msg3598630
I was always concerned and willing to leave if she didn't want to do what we had agreed to before.

Comms: easy. reply quick. agreed services and extras.

30min- £100. extras OWO £20, DFK £20

Location close to station , easy parking.

Modern apartment block. Seen a busty Rom year before in the same block.
Room with en suite. She offers a shower which took in and out.
Weird thing she was watching me taking a shower.  And after the punt has checked my fingernails. Think she's pleased.

WG tall, fit. Fake handful boobies. Girl per pics. Wearing medium high hills and white lace lingerie.
 Got an olive skin with many little moles all over her body.. Yammy  :cool:
Back in the room after freshen up. Start with kissing, groping, touching.  She didn't waste a time got on her knees giving me pretty good OWO.
Tried light FF. She didn't resist just looked at me with a cheeky smile.
Asked to suck my balls. It was not a full mouth only a tongue brush around. More OWO.. more KISSing.. it became full DFK she did not hold back.
Even comment that I like it so much.  :D
Move in bed. Taste her RO mango. She did respond with some tights moves towards me.. but no sparkles  :crazy:
I was on my back rubbing between her legs and her putting rubber on and blowing me more. Then I see her arse hole... so inviting could not resist not to rim.
Her relatively small arse looks amazing.
As she already posed in doggy, I penetrate her from behind. Switch to mish.. more snogging.. then she climbs me a cowgirl.. holding her arse in my hands pumping away hard..
She kissed my neck, bite my ear... snogging her more.. till I burst in the bag

Chit chat, shower & left satisfied. Even got a timber again after a while that a sign of a good punt  :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PilotMan

She's on a roll, 2 straight positives.

She hasn't logged on to AW for a month, hopefully she'll be back.

Offline andymichael

She hasn't logged on to AW for a month, hopefully she'll be back.
[/quote]

She said going holiday soon. This was in January.

Offline roger_weekly

I saw Sarah.Mary in Northampton a few years back. i booked to see someone else and they switched me. Couldn't believe my luck though when she entered the room, zero complaints from me. I thought she looked stunning, fantastic body, I think i was trembling with excitement and didn't last the full 30 mins. Been waiting to catch up with her again for ages.