Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: naughty_Hotwife - Nottingham (Hucknall)  (Read 2820 times)

29 review(s) for sexy_mich (22 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline hunkybc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've seen Naughty Hotwife twice...both similar experiences. The last meet being in Feb this year.

She can be hard to get hold off and Comms not always the best. I find that text is the best Method. In this case, text in the morning and after a small wait had a confirmation for a meet that afternoon.

Location a residential road as you enter Hucknall from the Bulwell direction. It's quiet and discrete. She does operate from her own home so you will see pictures of family. Some may be bothere by this.

Shes Tall and Curvy, great ass, and great pair of boobs. If you like curvy thick women, it's happening right here. Decent looks too (but maybe not to everyone's taste) ..although a lot of makeup so expect some to transfer to you.

We went up to her room...I had a quick freshen up using the sink and then back in to get naked where I joined her on the bed. We started with DFK with fondling of each others private parts. She then went down on me for OWO...this girl knows how to suck... flipping eck it's good. She edged me several times. We then switched into 69 and it wasn't long before I blew my load in het mouth. She cleaned up good! I then returned the favour and went down on her. I had her clinching the sheets.
 On with the rubber and time for sex. We did Mish, cow girl, reverse cowgirls and then I finished in doggy.  Blew my load.in the bag...a great sensation and feeling whilst watching her arse bounce around!

Afterwards the wet wipes came out for the clean up. I'm not sure if a shower was on offer so just be cautious of makeup.

A great punt and you can't go wrong at £100 for the hour!

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Now I’m guttered I only got a bj  :lol:
Great review she is good  :drinks: