Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: naughty_hotwife - Nottingham (Hucknall)  (Read 2801 times)

29 review(s) for sexy_mich (22 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not seen this one in ages and did fancy another meet
Comma all by text, was told only bj no sex so thought why not

Lovely girl, I find her attractive, very bubbly, easy to talk to and some massive gorgeous tits.

15 mins meet, she asks if I want to go upstairs or stay downstairs, I drop my trousers to my ankles and sit on the settee, she comes on her knees for a play.
Some lfk and loads of chomping on her gorgeous tits and then she heads south.

Good action both hand and mouth, no rush, a nice build up, getting close I ask her to lick my balls as she wanks me, getting there now so bit of face fucking and I’m there, she carried on sucking as it feels I’m still cumming chunks, all in her mouth.

She goes for the wipes for me and wipes her mouth, I’m pretty sure she swallowed but could have spat into the wipes, not that either way was an issue.

Sat and had a chat with her for a bit which was nice, she’s not working much these days she tells me.

Off I trot happy, then remembered I’d not paid/ she hadn’t asked for money at the start which was a nice touch, asked what I owed her, £30 !! Bargain of the day !!

Would recommended
Would visit again

Offline JD1

Nice one, sounds like a decent time and VGVFM.

I’ve tried her a few times when her green light is on but either don’t get a reply or she just replies to say she’s not available.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I think she works out of the Chilwell hotel near Mac D’s occasionally
She told me she has a faze where she’s not into sex, so I didn’t get any but was warned upfront on the first text, she said she only does part time and now only part of that time so I got lucky.

It’s an interesting one as she actually is married, photos of the family around the house, she sucked me off on the family settee, I’ve shagged her on another occasion in the family bed, can be a turn on if that’s your thing  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2023, 12:30:11 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline JD1

Is ‘Katy time’ meant to be ‘daytime’? :D

That is probably why I have struggled as I’m usually looking for evening.

Will have to try one of the days I’m off work or whatever.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
She was part time, now only part of the part time, probably should have wrote she’s reduced her hours  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Timkitchen

Have seen her quite a few times now, mostly bj only but have fucked her. She's ace and her tits have got bigger and bigger, there's something about her she's really sexy IMO.

Lovely girl, always have a chat and a laugh and her blowjob skills are great.

I'm gonna have to try see her again soon I think.

Offline DThunter01

Been tempted my self but could never get diaries to match up,

Apparently shes a DT girl  :hi:

Offline wantkinkyfun

Sadly doesn't meet guys over 45!