Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bombshell Julia - Pimlico  (Read 1049 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7122814) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Parry

External Link/Members Only
Price £120 for 30 minutes with extra charges which I did not take up
Comms - easy to arrange on the day. Just “yes”replies to my questions, no standard response of cost or asking how long for the meet. It all had to be instigated by me.
The location - well known large landmark apartment block in Pimlico. Quite difficult to find the right entrance. Very good apartment, good bed for the action. Not offered bathroom before or after. She is working with another girl in the apartment who I caught a glimpse of.
The girl - Not quite the bombshell in the photos but still good looking, very long black hair with a great body, boobs are fake, feel real though, the giveaway being the scars underneath. No tattoos from what I could see, belly button piercing, some stretch marks on lower back but nothing off putting, brown, soft skin. 5’5” in height. No way is she 18 years old as on the profile. I would say mid 20s. She seems to have no idea what is on her AW profile. Her English is limited. To my eyes she has the look of coming from India rather than Brazil but she is Brazilian.
The action- she is keen to get the condom on. Oral with was ok, good suction and I could feel her tongue at work, took about 3/4. Lubes up for cowgirl and reverse cowgirl but very quickly gets out of breath and wants to rest. Moved on to mish, doggy and with her legs over my shoulders. She didn’t restrict access and let me pound away with no complaints. Not particularly tight inside.
Pros
Good looking
Great body
Lets you pound away
Negs
Everything is extra. She had no idea of the charges on her AW and came up with random amounts. She will not even do lip kissing within the basic price.
Wants you to cum as quickly as possible
No real routine and it is up to you what to do next within her very limited services.
Uses lots of lube.
Checked her mobile several times
Fake moans which I find off putting

Would I see again? No. I am done with Brazilians, overpriced with limited services unless you pay extra and not that enthusiastic with what they deliver. If however you want a good looking woman to pound away at for 15 minutes then she may be for you. There are reasons to see her but a neutral from me.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2023, 07:30:38 pm by Parry »