Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy thai meena  (Read 2416 times)

Mingemidden

External Link/Members Only

This is my first attempt at a review so go easy on me.
Decided to treat myself last night and after a couple of calls to other Thai girls without reply Meena was next on the list.
Her flat is in Pollockshaws clean she offered a shower which I took.
Meena is very easy on the eyes but I might be bias there as I.ve a thing for Thai girls :P :P :P :P
She must be about a size 6 no fat at all with a pair of pert fake tits not too big so I was very pleased.
She massaged me with her tits before on with the condom for oral not too much (unlike some who suck you to the point of cumming) then she jumped on top and was very enthusiastic even faked an orgasm which I thought was a nice touch either that or I was on form finished off bending her over and taking her like a dog.
I would definitely recommend but as I said I've a thing for Thai girls :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

JazzMan

Offline tazman1002001

Is 100% her pics .....I know sometimes these girls use standard pics that aren't actually of the girl?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline johncee83

Does she offer owo as her profile states or is it an extra/not offered? Wouldn't mind a shot on that was thinking of trying to get balls deep in something later this evening as there's no football on tonight.

Mingemidden

I Didn't get OWO but I never asked for it but It's her in the pics

Offline johncee83

Ah right. wasn't sure if it was at your request or hers for covered oral, I find a big bit of a good punt is some decent owo.

Glad you enjoyed yourself bud. Who doesn't love an asian chick !

Offline youngatheart

It is getting more difficult to find a decent oriental chick in Glasgow
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline redjaguar

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Check out Tida
 She norm works Manc/ L'Pool , did a couple of weeks in Edinburgh c Feb this year.

Very good full service.

Red Jag