Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LuckyEmerald - Brighton - TOFTT - Gorgeous and v chatty Irish girl  (Read 1886 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6779391) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Bateman69

External Link/Members Only

HOW MUCH

£100 for half hour

WHEN

Mid January

WHERE

Central Brighton (12 mins walk from railway station)

SERVICES

French Kissing,  OWO, Tit wank, Sex

After one of those days at work where you want to strangle all your colleagues by lunch time, I eventually escaped, had a large restorative glass of wine in Spoons, and then made my way to Emerald (or perhaps Lucky, I didn't find out which). Her incall place is in an impressive tower block bang in the centre - ideal for me as I was on foot, but expect parking is shite. Walked past a completely uninterested bloke on the desk, and into the lift. Comms had been good to this point: more informal and chatty than you sometimes get.

After knocking on the door and waiting rather longer than I would have liked (fortunately no one else around), Emerald answered the door. None of that hiding behind it stuff, and she was friendliness personified. Said "Just leave the money over there", no effort to count it. Very refreshing! Body wise, for me 9/10 - curvy and by no means overweight, just how I like it. Face is 7/10 - pretty in a girl next door sort of way. Sexy Irish accent, which also helps. Age given as 32, which is probably about right.  Her lounge has amazing views of the seafront. It's obviously her home, and not massively tidy (has a young son - more on this later). We eventually into the bedroom - no bed, just a mattress. She apologised and said she had only recently moved in. Didn't bother me massively.

Then to kissing. This felt v natural, and she is good at it. She's fairly short, and this was oddly a turn on for me. Took the opportunity to have a good feel of the assets, which she seemed to appreciate. Onto the mattress, and she stripped slowly and sensually for me. Rock hard by now, and she gave really good OWO (yes, my resolution not to have this anymore lasted about two weeks). Was pretty close after 5 mins, so asked for a cool down as really wanted to fuck her. On with the condom, and after some pleasant missionary, we got to the main course: doggy. Emerald has an amazing arse. Pounded away with utter contentment for about 6 or 7 mins. She made very positive noises, and asked me to spank her, which she obviously enjoyed. Couldn't hold it, so came in the bag whilst holding her excellent tits. We then had some more chat, before I left. She is definitely no clock watcher: I was there about 35 mins.

WOULD SEE AGAIN?

Definitely. One observation, however. She is very talkative. By the time I walked out of the door, I knew her entire life story. I'm a people person (most of the time) so I don't mind this at all (as long as it doesn't interfere with the action), but I know this sort of thing gets on some people's nerves.

Offline Throatthisplease

Thanks for the TOFTT, I've been looking at this one for a while (must agree her curves and arse look delicious) but hadn't been brave enough to take the plunge. Appreciated, sir.

And got to relate to your comment on going back to OWO, I'm thinking of doing the same myself..just too good

Offline Bateman69

A pleasure! Brighton suddenly actually has a few decent SPs. Been a desert at times over the last 5 + years.