Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Proletarian Princess  (Read 3023 times)

1 review(s) for ProletarianPrincess (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline J_H

Decided to go for something a bit different from my usual, small dark, thin, pert type. Found this new girl on AW.

She is a bigger girl as the pics clearly show, but as I said, I was looking for a change. And got it. I know quite a few girls advertise as ‘student’, but in this case it’s genuine.  She is a smoker, which might put some off, but as I've said before, doesn't bother me.

Excellent communications, met in town and went to a hotel as PP does outcalls only. Does everything she says in her likes (so went through the card!), is very pleasant company, and seems to love sex. Does CIM, not really sure why she doesn't advertise this - she is fairly new right enough. She's bi-sexual and I intend to do a threesome with her and a TS some time in future.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline seeker

Her likes "unprotected  sex" :scare: :angry: :scare:

Offline seeker

Won't give out her phone number until you've booked her on A.W.
She obviously values her fanny more than it's actually worth.  :D

Offline J_H

Asked her about this - she said she meant CIM (which acronym she didnt understand!). New to the game apparently, now deleted and 'CIM' inserted!

Online Magic De Spell

I'm going to see her this week for an overnight (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ). I fancy spending the night with a young "student" type girl. Not usually into big girls but I will give it a try.

However, I'm bit worried about how genuine she is. I contacted her in the end of November. First, I didn't received a reply from her. Then, last week she replied that she back for business. I believe that she took some time off or she was busy with other stuff. Finally, I managed to arrange an overnight with her for this week.

Any of you guys had a booking recently with her or you have any additional thoughts/comments about her? My main concern is that even if her profile is active (in the purple website) you cant arrange a meeting through AW's booking system. Therefore, the booking can't be confirmed.

Am I worried too much or is it some kind of scam that I haven't heard before?

JazzMan

I'm going to see her this week for an overnight (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ). I fancy spending the night with a young "student" type girl. Not usually into big girls but I will give it a try.

However, I'm bit worried about how genuine she is. I contacted her in the end of November. First, I didn't received a reply from her. Then, last week she replied that she back for business. I believe that she took some time off or she was busy with other stuff. Finally, I managed to arrange an overnight with her for this week.

Any of you guys had a booking recently with her or you have any additional thoughts/comments about her? My main concern is that even if her profile is active (in the purple website) you cant arrange a meeting through AW's booking system. Therefore, the booking can't be confirmed.

Can't wait for your review Magic.
Go for it.

RandyF

Doesn't look like a scam, but she's 'new' and perhaps not the most reliable whore in Glasgow.

It'd be difficult to have a robust Plan B for an overnight (in-call?), but don't leave yourself up shite creek without a paddle, in the event she has a wee short notice 'family emergency' drama.  :dancegirl:

Big lass for a student!

Online Magic De Spell

Thanks for your comments people. Keep them coming! Its an outcall overnight and I think you are right. Perhaps, I need to have a plan B in case that she is not turn up for the booking.