Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The BJ Queen - Ewloe, near Chester  (Read 2732 times)

15 review(s) for TULISA THE BEST (11 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Arar77

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Good communications - all done by WhatsApp, and she was based at a well known location for visiting SP’s. She gave me the room number, the place is a maze, but never any issues just walking past reception so it’s nice and discreet.

I suspect she’s marmite, looks-wise. The puffed up lips, the big fake eyelashes, and she’s quite large physically (although not a model, I also wouldn’t say fat). Then again, that’s not what I was there for anyway. She seems to be a lovely girl - really chatty and put me at ease right away.

Started with a back massage for 5 mins while making small talk, and then moved on to the best blowjob I can remember. I’ve seen Lady Viv in London, and it was as good as that.  She gave full-on cock worship, deep throat OWO, that went on for about 20 minutes before she took CIM and swallowed the lot without hesitation.

We chatted for a couple of minutes while I cleaned up and got dressed, and although she’s not my type in terms of looks, I wouldn’t hesitate to see her again.

£90 for 30 mins, and credit where it’s due, she’s worth every penny in my opinion. The service was great, but she was really lovely too, and there’s a lot to be said for personality - I left feeling on top of the world, and that’s been a rare post-punt feeling over the last few years.

Online Kool Keef

Saw her a few years ago in Oldham, she used to work out of a house with her sister.
Great DT BJ with swallow & as you say a really down to earth nice girl in my experience.