Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo with AdrienneFitSexy and SweetSexyCherry - Covent Garden  (Read 4934 times)

38 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6301887) (30 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]
81 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4682445) (81 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline monkmarvey

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
60 minutes £360

This was my 3rd duo with Adrienne, one previously with her and DollarHighClass in MK and now 2 with her and Cherry in London.
I have known and enjoyed Adrienne for a few years, having 1st met her at LMP. To my eyes, she is a true beauty, with a gym fit body, stunning looks and lips to die for. They look so good wrapped around little Monk. Cherry is smaller in stature, slim with perfectly sized natural boobs. She too is a stunning looking young woman.

I arranged the meeting via WhatsApp the day before, on the off chance they were free. All was booked in with the minimum of fuss and I duly arrived on time at the address given, with instructions to call to get access to their flat (which is lovely, discrete and very comfortable).
I had asked the girls to dress as sexy secretaries (short skirts, stockings, tight blouses) and there they were to greet me, looking hot as hell.

Having completed the paperwork, I jumped in the shower, which was clean and efficient. Once I was back in the room, the fun began, with loads of kissing and cock fondling. I asked them to put on a lesbian show for me, with toys, which they did. I got to lie on the bed wanking and watching as they both worked on each other with tongues and toys. I love watching how girls use their tongues on other girls - to see their technique. Btw - Adrienne has a huge tongue which she used to great effect.

Now I have to admit I would not describe myself as a vigorous punter, in fact I am pretty damn lazy. I love to just lie there and let the professionals do their thing. I am also of an age where owo beats a covered fuck hands down. So this is what I asked for and this is what I got. Pretty much 45 minutes of uninterrupted owo with both mouths working on my cock and balls at the same time. I love it when one wanks it and the other sucks it at the same time. Loads of that. And lots of laughter and fun and chat as we went along. Exactly how I like it.

There was no clock watching and things came to a natural end.

In conclusion, yet another hour in the company of 2 stunningly beautiful women who are masters of their craft. In my opinion, this is a once in a while punt, given the price, as they are 2 of the most beautiful women I have ever punted with - and I have punted a lot over the past 40+ years.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Thanks for the review. I'm looking for a new duo. I usually like to meet at least one of the girls first for a solo meet.

Online boardyhell

Thinking about seeing Adrienne or sweet maya this weekend with cim and oral session
Can anyone recommend one above the other
Many thanks bh

Offline Ftwat26

Cheers OP.

Speaking of DollarHighClass, has she retired completely? She seemed to have gone completely AWOL.

Offline patelprat

Sounds nice.
How did you finish? Did get any CIM from them?

Offline patelprat

Thinking about seeing Adrienne or sweet maya this weekend with cim and oral session
Can anyone recommend one above the other
Many thanks bh

I’ve seen SM several times.
Gym Fit, great tight body, blonde, pretty and always get great sex, smooth OWO with CIM. Very professional approach and can come across as a bit business like until she gets into the action. Utterly gorgeous for me personally.

Adrienne is on my hot list to see very soon! She looks great and so are her reviews it seems!

« Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 04:21:50 pm by patelprat »

Offline monkmarvey

Sounds nice.
How did you finish? Did get any CIM from them?

I have no idea - at the time one of them was wanking me (I think it was Cherry) and the other was licking my cock. I don't really care where I cum to be honest.

Offline Rayray23k

Any girl on girl action between them?

Offline monkmarvey

Any girl on girl action between them?

Thought I said that in my review? Yes - lots

Offline Rayray23k

Thought I said that in my review? Yes - lots

Ay you did. No idea why I didn't acknowledge that. Tnx

Offline Shadow314

Nice review OP.  Not sure why but I didn't expect them to be interactive on the duo, good to know.