Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea british - Brighton  (Read 1568 times)

16 review(s) for Chelsea british (12 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by contentguy]

Offline jacktheyank

External Link/Members Only

I contacted  Chelsea via AW email requesting her phone number and continued our following correspondence by text messages. Her replies  are in shorthand but prompt and to the point.

I  parked in Regency square and was given clear instructions how to find her place, just as I arrived at  the entrance to the hotel she phoned enquiring where I was, I guess I'm a slow walker. I went up through  the entrance to a second glass door which buzzed open immediately.
Arriving on the second floor Chelsea's door was already open and I met a smiling young lady who after some of the descriptions on previous reports led me to expect an aged over tanned woman. From my perspective she looked like a fit healthy not over-tanned attractive young woman.
I gave her the £150 in an envelope and she enquired if I wanted the envelope back which I thought very sweet.
She didn't strike me as dim, she has an intuitive intelligence which obviously makes her very successful in her trade, she has an astonishing number of returning clients.

We hit it off well which I think is usual with almost all her clients. We started with French kissing and mutual fondling leading me to undress, stretch out on the bed and receive oral, on her suggestion  we did sixty nine which actually I'm not mad about even if it did provide a magnificent view of her very neat pussy.

A magic wand was produced which I used on her tits and pussy, she asked If I wanted it used on my cock to which I assented on the condition she didn't make me cum prematurely.

Covered intercourse in a few different positions, but I'm afraid no anal; my flagging cock wasn't up to it. Necessity being the mother of invention I proposed pushing a toy in and out of her arse to which she agreed enthusiastically. She poured a copious amount of oil over the general area and I got cracking pushing the dildo gently in and out while gently rubbing her pussy. I guess she enjoyed it but I never felt I could make her cum.

She asked me how I wanted to cum, in her mouth or by hand, I opted in her mouth, I don't know at what point she was going to put in her mouth but I'm afraid I shot my load while she was still wanking me.

Twice she mentioned she does a duo with another girl for only one hundred pounds each, that must be English Demi. Apart from being too stingy to stump up two hundred quid, one girl is all I can just about handle.

Her hotel room is spacious and clean, with a large four poster bed, the bathroom is beyond reproach.

Chelsea is a likeable girl, being English we can have a laugh together, She has a pretty face a good figure with a lovely arse.  She seems to be up for anything thrown at her, not that I was particularly demanding.

I will certainly see her again.

Offline Lewis

AW names can be changed, but the ID always remains the same. So it's best to either post the AW ID or both parts.

The ID gets picked up by the indexing of this site too.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only