Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: CaroleX - Gunnersbury - Short, Slim & big natural tits (5 potential pops) - BBer  (Read 2609 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7099493) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6937912) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Stealthmode]

Offline yuptree

Current profile: External Link/Members Only

Punt happened in November last year on another profile.

Comms: Very difficult to get hold of and changed timings of the booking constantly but I wanted to see those chebs

Venue: Well known hotel chain in South West London

SP: The pictures are her but they have a filter which makes her more attractive in them. In person less attractive and chebs not as full as they seem in the pics.

Meet: Paid 60 for 30 mins. Warning she does BB but I asked for protection. She said that I could cum 5 times in one session. Bj, missionary and cowgirl with 1 pop and I was out. She was submissive but just didn't do it for me (to go another 4 rounds...).

Will I go back? No as she was so hard to book and the chebs weren't as good as a had hoped....

Online LLPunting

... Warning she does BB but I asked for protection. She said that I could cum 5 times in one session. Bj, missionary and cowgirl with 1 pop and I was out. She was submissive but just didn't do it for me (to go another 4 rounds...).

:drinks:
Was she much older/wrinklier/cellulitey in person?

Cripes she's determined to bear (more) children...  :dash:
One for the sloppy nths brigade.

Offline yuptree

Yes - the filter makes her look younger. Chebs still looked great but I would add 5-7 years or more on her face. I was shocked she said I could finish 5 times!

Online sparkus

Was she much older/wrinklier/cellulitey in person?

Cripes she's determined to bear (more) children...  :dash:
One for the sloppy nths brigade.

No cellulite but quite wrinkly in the flesh.

When I saw her she answered the door in bra and pants so obviously does that to parade the chebs and dissuade you from walking, must have happened a few times.

Very harsh/austere face and cold demeanour.

Online LLPunting

No cellulite but quite wrinkly in the flesh.

When I saw her she answered the door in bra and pants so obviously does that to parade the chebs and dissuade you from walking, must have happened a few times.

Very harsh/austere face and cold demeanour.

I thought you swerved the BBers?
The chebs look quite fun but everything else is red flag for me.

Online sparkus

I thought you swerved the BBers?
The chebs look quite fun but everything else is red flag for me.

She wasn't reviewed or known to us before I saw her, it was pure TOFTT then report back to the thread she was getting attention on.  Her old profile too.  No BB liisted then  :scare: