Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy_and_kinky88 - Guildford (outcall) Offered BB. TOFTT (literally)  (Read 1496 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7111440) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline beemer44

External Link/Members Only

My worst punt ever. Fancied a change from the norm and booked this 1 over the weekend for an outcall.  Her prices are very low and opted for the 2 hours for £150.

Location the shitty green hotel in Guildford. Suppose it’s good enough for a cheeky punt and has everything you’d need

The girl now I know MJ was a big unit but I wasn’t expecting her to be that big. Must’ve been 20 stone easily. To be honest as soon as she came in the room I should’ve made an excuse or paid her to leave. Everyday is a learning day and all that.  Won’t be making this mistake again   She’s a nice friendly girl but did nothing really sexually for me. 

the action pushed on with the punt after a brief chit chat about random stuff. Got her to undress and suck me off. Nice big tits but noticed she had hairy arms. I don’t mean this nastily but they was probably hairier than my arms.  Very off putting so suggested Doggy. Pounded away in doggy trying to cum and it wasn’t happening. In the end wanked in her mouth whilst she played with a vibrator  and then she suggested round 2 we could try BB as maybe the condoms was affecting me and asked if I was clean.

Told her no way, told her to go and gave her a lecture on safe sex whilst he was getting dressed.

Lessons learnt here guys, honesty is the best policy. Won’t be a repeat visit for obvious reasons.

Offline MrMatrix

Perhaps avoid outcalls to avoid this sort of disappointment  :hi:
Difficult to tell them to fuck off when you were hoping for something better :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2023, 11:26:57 pm by MrMatrix »

Offline Kent87

I was going to book this one now put off.

Does she carry her weight well as in curvy and busty or is she just big with no shape?

Offline beemer44

She doesn’t carry it well mate.  Big old gut on her. 

Offline Bonker

Offline MrMatrix

She doesn’t carry it well mate. Big old gut on her.
Not for me OP. :scare: :scare: