Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosita Latina - Edinburgh  (Read 1637 times)

5 review(s) for Rosita Latina (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline LongSleeves

External Link/Members Only

Saw her for an hour for £150

Texted her and she was happy to see me with short notice and the flat just off Princes street.

Lovely girl and easy to talk to. Smoking hot as well. Started with a nice oily massage with some B2B from behind and loved when she'd sit on my back and grab my cock. Onto my front and she massaged my legs a bit and then some OWO where I asked for a 69 and she was happy to sit on my face and then I asked her to lie on her back for some RO before hitting her in doggy, CG and watching her ass bounce in RCG.

I'd definitely return. Think she said she'd be going back to Colombia for a bit

Offline Matrix

External Link/Members Only

Saw her for an hour for £150

Texted her and she was happy to see me with short notice and the flat just off Princes street.

Lovely girl and easy to talk to. Smoking hot as well. Started with a nice oily massage with some B2B from behind and loved when she'd sit on my back and grab my cock. Onto my front and she massaged my legs a bit and then some OWO where I asked for a 69 and she was happy to sit on my face and then I asked her to lie on her back for some RO before hitting her in doggy, CG and watching her ass bounce in RCG.

I'd definitely return. Think she said she'd be going back to Colombia for a bit

Did she cut short your time?