Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Stormy Babylon - Bayswater (also Summer TSE, Shawnee Diva)  (Read 1561 times)

Offline flamingice

Following a positive review by bonapate here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=368762.0

I decided to take the plunge.  Have been looking for a FAF skinny blonde girl for ages, and while there are plenty of options, you just never know if the service is going to be worth it these days.

Glad I went for this one.  Links here, and confusingly different names across different agencies:
External Link/Members Only

I booked her using Babylon as they offer 10% discount if you are subscribed to their newsletter on the weekends.

Basics
When: February 2023
Type: Incall
Duration: 1 hour
Price: £225 (usually £250 but with 10% discount)
Services: DFK, 69, OW (note that is oral with), sex 2x

Comms
Extremely efficient.  Pinged on WhatsApp and confirmed almost immediately for later in the day.  I did not confirm services upfront, and gathered I would before handing the cash over (and being prepared to walk if it was 1 shot in an hour, or some other issue).

Apartment
Purpose built block.  Easy to find and enter.  No concierge.  Shares a flat with another WG (not sure who?), but they were laughing and shouting at each other at the end as some playful joking.  Do not believe there was another punter with the other girl at the time of my visit.  Shower is down the corridor and adequate for purpose.  Stormy’s room is large, with fairy lights illuminating the room, and also large TV at end of bed with music playing.

The girl
Photos representative.  Extremely tall - I’m average height and she towered over me, and skinny.  I liked what I saw.  Her hair could do with a top up of dye as dark roots coming out, but otherwise absolutely banging.  Big fake tits, wearing lace lingerie.  I would say she probably is slightly older than the pictures indicate, but only by a few years.  Nice facially, with lip fillers and possibly cheek fillers - don’t know.  Said she’s been in the UK two years.  She’s Romanian, as I think we know from other reviews.

Service
Greeted me and was immediately very friendly.  Showed me to the room and felt good level of energy off her.  So much so I broke my usual number one rule of confirming services upfront.  I just wanted to have the session run as naturally as possible and after removing my outer layers handed the cash over and asked if I could take a shower.  Note she offered me a drink, which I declined.

Towel provided, she showed me to the shower down the hallway, and then left me to prepare.  Once back in the room she was laying on the bed, and I came over to join her.

She’s quite passive and expects the man to take the lead.  She was just laying there and so I initiate the DFK.  Was more LFK to begin with but she loosened up to DFK as the session progressed.  Took a while before she made it down to my cock and kept smiling, laughing, teasing.  Not sure if it’s her routine, or if she was waiting for me to take more of a lead.  Anyway, I just enjoyed the moment, kissing and playing with her breasts, and sucking them.  She had her hand on my cock and was slowly wanking me.  By now I was rock hard.

She then proceeded to get the condom, and I was thinking I’m not ready for sex yet.  Nope, it was just OW.  Ok - I had not specified OWO, and I know it is listed on her services.  For me, I am not too fussed and gathered it’s cleaner anyway, so didn’t really have issue with the OW approach.

Sucking was standard.  Nothing to write home about, limited eye contact.  Then got her to move so I could 69 her.  Pussy was extremely nice to lick out and stayed several minutes in this position.  I would say it could have been fresher.  Seemed slightly damp, but wasn’t off putting in any way.

Eventually she came on top and rode me cowgirl.  Was a kind of lazy cowgirl but I don’t mind drawing them in.  Was plenty of kissing, groping tits, sucking tits, and then moved to mish where I came pretty quick.  No rush for me to withdraw.  We stayed in a post-coital cuddle with plenty DFK before I finally withdrew.

She went to wash her hands and came back fairly promptly.  Time check, I was only 30 mins in which was perfect.

I initiated some small talk while she was spent a minute or two checking her phone.  Ok I guess.  She actually put it to airplane mode once she’d finished and turned full attention to me again.  After perhaps 5 mins, she initiated round two.  Plenty more DFK, and then I spent some time fingering her and felt like she was getting pretty wet.

Second round was almost identical to first.  Her on top followed by some pretty intense mish fucking before I couldn’t hold it any longer.  Plenty DFK afterwards, with her really drawing me in.  She either genuinely enjoyed it, or she deserves an oscar for the acting.  Called me a sex machine (yes - heard it all before  :lol:)

Showered, dressed, and out.  Probably could have taken my time more with the second round as it was only about 50 mins into the hour, but oh well.  Before I left she was still fully naked and came and gave me full on embrace and DFK for another 15 seconds.  Was a nice way to thank me for the visit and to say bye.

Conclusion
Definitely a positive punt delivered from a girl with a positive attitude.  Two great orgasms fucking a FAF tall, skinny, blonde girl with huge knockers a pretty face and sexy lips.

At the Babylon discounted price point I could be tempted again, but will probably try my luck elsewhere because that’s just me  :bomb:

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 26, 2023, 08:52:00 pm by flamingice »

Offline Akino

Just going by the photos that's one of the hottest girls I've seen on here. A little higher priced than I'd usually go for, but hard to resist based on your review.